TurboStart SR-59 AGM Sealed Classic GM/Delco Battery
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
You may want to run an Optima style AGM sealed battery but they don't quite look right under the hood of your car. These TurboStart batteries have all the advantages of the AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat) design but have the correct logo's and style to look right at home in your hot rod. Case is an exact replica of the 1967-1972 GM/Delco battery.
- Includes "DELCO EYE" Hydrometer Design OEM style vent cap. (Second from right)
- Valve Regulated, Sealed Maintenance Free design
- Absorbent Glass Mat technology
- Shipped fully charged (no acid filling required)
- 4 year pro-rated warranty
- Genuine hard rubber case; exact detailing
Shipped fully charged - NO maitenance!
- Cranking Amps @ 32°F: 720
- Cold Cranking Amps @ 0°F: 580
- Reserve Capacity: 100 min @25 amps
- Length 10-1/4"
- Width 6-3/4"
- Height 9"
- Dry Weight 54 lbs.
- Positive Post Location Top
More Like This
Optima Batteries 6V-1050 6-Volt Battery
Odyssey Batteries PC925 Extreme Series Battery, 330 CCA
XS Power D680 12 Volt Deep Cycle AGM Battery, 7.28 x 6.67 x 3.19 Inch
Optima Batteries 34/78-1050 Std Group 34/78 Red Top Battery, 1000 CA
XS Power S545 AGM Battery, S545, 12 Volt, 6.97 x 3.38 x 5.14 Inch
XS Power D1200 12 Volt Deep Cycle AGM Battery, 7.8 x 6.69 x 6.54 Inch
Braille Battery G20 Battery, 12 Volt
XS Power D925 12 Volt Deep Cycle AGM Battery, 6.5 x 7 x 5 Inch
Odyssey Batteries PC680 12-Volt AGM Battery, 7.27 x 3.11 x 6.67 Inch
XS Power S680 AGM Battery, S680, 12 Volt, 7.13 x 3.03 x 6.57 Inch