AFCO Yellow 2-5/8 I.D. Coil-Over Springs, 10 Inch
Dirt Late Model, Legends, Lightning Sprint, Midget, Pavement Late Model, 10" Free Height
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
There's a lot riding on your springs-literally. Springs are your car's connection to the ground, and their performance is directly related to all other suspension components. Inconsistent, weak springs can cause a multitude of handling problems, and in some cases, dangerous situations. When it comes to choosing coil springs there are many alternatives, but if you want the best you can get, the choice is clear: choose Afcoils.
All Afcoils carry a lifetime warranty to remain within 2% of the original nominal free height. Choose your length and rate.
- Machine-ground on both ends to tolerances within 1 degree
- Pressed to solid height and "pre-set" - eliminates potential for additional set
- Optimized material thickness and coil spacing
- Made of super-high tensile strength chrome silicon wire for long life and and a consistent rate
- All springs are cold wound on the latest automated coiling equipment and heat treated twice during manufacturing to be able to withstand even the most abusive conditions
- To further enhance durability, Afcoils are shot-peened and coated with a durable yellow finish
Afcoil Spring Rate Guide (GIF)
More Like This
AFCO 2-5/8 Inch Coil-Over Spring, 10 Inch, Black
AFCO 1-7/8 Inch I.D. Coil-over Springs, 8 Inch
AFCO Yellow 2-5/8 I.D. Coil-Over Springs, 12 Inch
AFCO Yellow 2-5/8 I.D. Coil-Over Springs, 14 Inch
Hyperco Rear Springs, 5" x 20"
AFCO Yellow 2-5/8 I.D. Coil-Over Springs, 4 Inch
Afco 1-7/8 Inch I.D. Coil-over Spring, 10 Inch, Black
AFCO 22100B 2-5/8 I.D. Coil-Over Springs, 12 Inch
AFCO 29200-2B Coilover Spring, 8 Inch, 200 Lbs. Spring Rate
AFCO 22095CR 12 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 095 Rate
Q & A
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.