AFCO Torque Link Springs, 5 Inch
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These specially designed IMCA type torque link springs feature all the benefits built into AFCO coil-over springs. They allow all the necessary stroke lengths and will maintain height and rate for life. All AFCOILS carry a lifetime warranty to remain within 2% of the original nominal free height.
Choose your rate.
- Every AFCO Coil Spring is machine-ground on both ends to tolerances within 1 degree, and then pressed to solid height and "pre-set." This process virtually eliminates any potential for additional set.
- AFCO has made a science of optimizing the variables of material thickness and coil spacing to achieve the best possible design for each rate and height of spring in their product line.
- AFCOILS incorporate the use of super-high tensile strength chrome silicon wire for long life and and a consistent rate. All springs are cold wound on the latest automated coiling equipment and heat treated twice during manufacturing to be able to withstand even the most abusive conditions.
- To further enhance durability, AFCOILS are shot-peened and coated with a durable yellow finish.
Item Details5" O.D. x 6-5/8" tall
More Like This
AFCO Torque Link Spring, 6-5/8 Inch
AFCO 270000PR Progressive Rate Torque Link Spring-5 Inch, 600-1300 Lb.
AFCO 270001 Progressive Rate Torque Link Spring, 5 Inch, 600-2000 Lb.
Eibach Pullbar Spring, 4 Inch Free Height
Eibach Linear Pull Bar Springs
Eibach Progressive Pull Bar Springs
AFCO Progressive 5th Coil Spring
Yellow Jacket Progressive Pull Bar Springs
Yellow Jacket Progressive Pull Bar Springs, Set/3