AFCO 6855M Reactor 1962-67 Chevy II Front Drag Shock, 5 Inch Stroke
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO Single Adjustable Monotube FRONT shocks are an economical alternative to the fully double adjustable design. The single adjustable gives you the ability to adjust rebound dampening control without affecting the compression dampening characteristics of the shock. Plus, with AFCOs exclusive "BNC" valving, these shocks eliminate bounce caused by the impact after a wheel stand.
- Quicker R.T.s
- Gas Mono-tube design for superior tuning and performance
- Rebound adjustable only - will not bleed over to compression
- BNC Valving eliminates front end bounce
- Can be upgraded to a coil-over shock
- 100% co-Tested and Serial Numbered
- Body Mount: 1/2" I.D. Bearing (1.06" wide)
- Shaft Mount: 9/16" Stud (3-1/8" length, 1-1/8" threads, 1-3/4" washers)
Fits 1962-1967 Chevy II Nova. (May need to "slot" tie bar mount.)
Item Details11.20" Comp, 16.20" Ext
- The rebound adjustment is the most critical in tuning a drag racing set-up. This adjustment allows the tuner to dial in the "un-loading action" of the chassis and keep the tires planted during the critical first 60' down the track.
- Can be used as a coil-over shock with 106-20135D coil-over hardware kit (purchase separate).
More Like This
AFCO 3855CM Dodge/Plymouth Pro Single Adj Front Shock, A/B/C Body
AFCO 3855CF 62-67 Chevy Nova Pro Touring Single Adjustable Front Shock
AFCO 3850CM Dodge/Plymouth Pro Double Adj. Front Shock, A/B/C Body
AFCO Small Body Adjustable Bulb Shock
AFCO 3250C Pro Touring Elite Series Shock, 5 Inch Stroke
AFCO 1355.5T 13T Series Aluminum Big Threaded Shock-5 In-Comp 5/Reb 5
AFCO 1355-7T 13T Series Aluminum Big Threaded Shock-5 In-Comp 5/Reb 7
AFCO 1356-2T 13T Series Aluminum Big Threaded Shock-5 In-Comp 6/Reb 2
AFCO 3855M Mopar Eliminator Single Adjustable Front Shock, 5 In Stroke
AFCO 3850F Eliminator 1962-67 Chevy II Front Shocks, Double Adj