AFCO Performance Aluminum Radiator, 22-3/8 x 19 Inch, Mopar A-Body
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 22 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
These AFCO Universal Fit Aluminum Crossflow Radiators use all the same technology that their Direct fit radiators do, but they do not have application specific mounting flanges and tabs. So if you are building something a little different or just want to save some cash these will fit the bill. With 2 rows of 1" cores, AFCO Performance Series Radiators are perfect for the street, the strip, or anything in between. These crossflow radiators feature 2" mounting flanges which can be easily adapted to many applications. They are 100% TIG welded, 100% pressure tested and use no epoxy or sealers.
Uses 1/4" NPT brass drain cock fitting. Uses 1/8" Straight filler neck hose barb. Has a dry weight of 11.20 lbs.
- 1964-69 Barracuda, and other Mopar A-Bodies (Plymouth Valiant, Plymouth Duster, Plymouth Scamp).
NOT a direct fit - measure your application. May require some modifications and/or fabricating for proper fit.
Fan/Shroud Assembly sold separately.
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
- 100% Aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace Brazed Core - 2 rows of 1" tubes
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
- Billet filler neck offers strength and higher quality appearance over stamped
- Built-in fin covers (top & bottom) provide a great finish & aid installation
- Drain Cock included
- Inlets and outlets are positioned correctly for ease of flow
Notes1.88" wide mounting tabs on both sides. Uses 1/4" NPT brass drain cock fitting. Uses 1/8" Straight filler neck hose barb. Has a dry weight of 11.20 lbs.
More Like This
AFCO 80100NDP Double Pass Radiator 22-3/8 Inch 1.5 In Right Side Inlet
Speedway Ford-Mopar Universal Radiator
AFCO Economy Universal GM Aluminum Racing Radiator, 22 Inch
AFCO 80103NP Performance Aluminum Radiator, 26-3/4 x 18-1/2 Inch, GM
AFCO 80100FN Universal Fit Racing Radiator, 22 Inch Ford/Mopar
AFCO 80100N Universal Fit Racing Radiator, 22 Inch Chevy
Speedway Double Pass Aluminum Radiator, Ford-Mopar
Speedway Double Pass Aluminum Radiator, Chevy
Speedway Chevy SBC/BBC Universal Aluminum Radiators
AFCO 80127NP Universal Fit Aluminum Radiator, 24-1/4 x 19 Inch, GM
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.