AFCO Non-Adjust. Coilover Shocks w/o Spring, 12 Inch Ext, 5/8 Bushing
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
AFCOs R-Series Non-Adjustable Billet Aluminum coilovers are second to none. The secret is in the precision, race-inspired internal design that provides exceptional sensitivity to small, quick movements (bumps), while still providing firm control over relatively slower strokes (chassis roll). This “velocity-sensitive” valving sets AFCO shocks apart on the track and has been tuned to provide the ride you’re after on your street rod.
- Internal valve design provides sensitivity, response, control, performance, and a smooth ride
- Aluminum body for long lasting good looks & lightweight performance
- Built-in coil-over mount & threaded body for easy ride height adjustment
- Every shock dyno-tested to ensure the highest quality standards
- Made in the USA
Springs NOT included. Three shock end types avaliable:
- 5/8" I.D. Teflon lined bearing
- 1/2" I.D. Teflon lined bearing
- 5/8" I.D. polyurethane bushing
Item DetailsSpring Height: 7", Static Shock Length: 10-11"
More Like This
AFCO Non-Adjust. Coilover Shocks w/o Spring, 14 Inch Ext, 5/8 Bushing
AFCO Non-Adjust. Coilover Shocks w/o Spring, 16 Inch Ext, 5/8 Bushing
AFCO Non-Adjust. Coilover Shocks w/o Spring, 20 Inch Ext, 5/8 Bushing
QA1 ALN3855P Aluma Matic Coil-Over Shock, 11.25/8.63 Ext/Comp
QA1 ALN4000K Pro Coil-Over Conversion System, Rear, 175-350 lbs
QA1 ALN1500K Pro Coil-Over System, 100/200 lbs
QA1 GE401-10400C Economy Pro Coil System, GM A/G/X Bodies
QA1 GE401-10550C Economy Pro Coil System, GM A/G/X Bodies
QA1 ME301-08600 Mustang II Coil-Over Conversion System
QA1 ME303-08500 Mustang II Coil-Over Conversion System