AFCO Low Friction IMCA/UMP Modified Suspension Kit, 1978-88 GM
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What good is the latest, greatest speed equipment if your car dosent handle right? A big part of handling is the ability of your suspension to travel freely.
Each kit contains (4) hi-performance AFCO Low Friction ball joints and (4) AFCO Lightweight, friction-reducing control arms bushings.
- Upper Ball Joints: Screw In (78-88 Mid-size GM) # 106-20034LF
- Lower Ball Joints: Press In, Extended Stud (78-88 Mid-size GM) # 106-200381LF
- Bushings: 2 ea. # 106-20069LW & 2 ea. # 106-20076LW
- Stock appearing
- Reduced suspension "stiction"
- Increases ability to transfer weight
- Lower input steering efforts and faster steering wheel return
- Promotes front end alignment during usage (unlike O.E. rubber bushings)
- Lightweight lower bushings (nylon inserts for reduced weight and less friction)
- Provides consistent resistance throughout the travel of the ball joint to deliver consistent performance
'''78-''88 Mid-size GM metric lower arm with screw-in upper ball joint & extended lower ball joint.'
More Like This
AFCO 20041 Steel Ball Joint Sleeve, 1960-66 Chrysler-Type Lower
AFCO 20032-2LF Low Friction Upper Ball Joint, Extended Length
AFCO 20038-1LF Low Friction 1973-95 Truck-Style Lower Ball Joint, Long
AFCO 20038-1 Standard 1973-95 Truck-Style Lower Ball Joint
AFCO 200-1009 1967-72 Chevelle Low Friction Suspension Kit, Bolt-in
AFCO 20038 Standard 1971-76 GM B-Body Lower Ball Joint
AFCO 20038LF Low Friction 1971-76 Impala/Caprice Lower Ball Joint
AFCO 20031LF Low Friction 1963-71 Truck-Style Upper Ball Joints
AFCO 20034LF Low Friction 1968-89 Chrysler-Type Upper Ball Joint
AFCO 20036LF Low Friction K727 Type Lower Ball Joint
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.