AFCO Low Friction IMCA/UMP Modified Suspension Kit, 1978-88 GM
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What good is the latest, greatest speed equipment if your car dosent handle right? A big part of handling is the ability of your suspension to travel freely.
Each kit contains (4) hi-performance AFCO Low Friction ball joints and (4) AFCO Lightweight, friction-reducing control arms bushings.
- Upper Ball Joints: Screw In (78-88 Mid-size GM) # 106-20034LF
- Lower Ball Joints: Press In, Extended Stud (78-88 Mid-size GM) # 106-200381LF
- Bushings: 2 ea. # 106-20069LW & 2 ea. # 106-20076LW
- Stock appearing
- Reduced suspension "stiction"
- Increases ability to transfer weight
- Lower input steering efforts and faster steering wheel return
- Promotes front end alignment during usage (unlike O.E. rubber bushings)
- Lightweight lower bushings (nylon inserts for reduced weight and less friction)
- Provides consistent resistance throughout the travel of the ball joint to deliver consistent performance
'''78-''88 Mid-size GM metric lower arm with screw-in upper ball joint & extended lower ball joint.'
More Like This
Pinto-Mustang II Ball Joints
Speedway 1973-95 Truck K6136 Style Repl Upper Ball Joint
Speedway 1971-76 Impala/Caprice K6141 Style Lower Ball Joint
Speedway Lower Ball Joint K5103 Style
Howe Racing 22412 K727 Lower Ball Joint, Alum. Cap, Screw-In
Howe Racing 22413 K6141 Lower Ball Joint, Alum. Cap, Press-In
Howe Racing 22420 GM K6145 Lower Ball Joint, Alum. Cap, Press-In
Howe Racing 22320 K772 Upper Ball Joint, 68-89 Chrysler, Aluminum Cap
AFCO 20038-1LF Low Friction 1973-95 Truck-Style Lower Ball Joint, Long
AFCO 20038-1 Standard 1973-95 Truck-Style Lower Ball Joint
Q & A
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
An outline of different types of AFCO small body shocks and the functionality of how they work.