AFCO GM Steering Box, 235 Valve
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP19784 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
AFCO steering boxes are built using all new internal components including a custom valve, high temperature seals, piston and worm assembly, and heavy duty bearings. The steering box is prepared without internal stops to allow for the full range movement available from the gear. Features a protective finish to prevent corrosion.
- 12.7:1 ratio - most popular racing application
- 3/4" 30-spline input
- 3-bolt design
- 235 valve more feel
- Complete with -6 AN fittings
- Additional sector shaft bearing prevents heavy load distortion
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
More Like This
Speedway Vega Cross Steering Gear Box
Speedway Reversed Corvair Parallel Steering Gear Box
Steer Clear Steering Box Drop, Brushed Finish
1965-1991 GM 525 Manual Steering Box w/ 3/4-30 Input Spline
Speedway Vega Style Steering Box Combo, All New Assembly
Steer Clear Steering Box Drop, Polished Finish
Speedway Chrome Vega Cross Steering Box
Speedway Vega Power Cross Steering Gear Box Combo
Classic Performance VEGA-PSB Vega Power Steering Box
Maval Manufacturing 8030000 GM 525 Manual Steering Box
Q & A
Tim shows you how to adjust our Speedway Vega Steering box.
Tim talks about power & manual steering vega boxes.
We get a lot of questions about steering parts. Steve talks about some of the steering basics.
Today we are installing original style pump, pulleys, brackets, and hoses! Watch as Joe and Zach improve the ratio and make driving the Chevelle easier.