AFCO Economy Universal GM Aluminum Racing Radiator, 27-1/2 Inch
Universal Fit, Single Pass Radiator Style, Crossflow Radiator Flow Direction, Aluminum, Satin
- Designed to be a Chevy-style universal radiator with the upper hose neck on the driver's side and the lower neck on the passenger side
- It offers the same great quality and performance, but at a more affordable price for the budget-minded racer
- Features an all aluminum construction with a crossflow orientation
- It is 20.75" wide, 19.68" tall, and 3" in overall thickness
- Inlet is located on the upper driver side and outlet is on the lower passenger side
This universal racing radiator offers the same great quality and performance you've come to expect from AFCO, but at a more affordable price for the budget-minded racer. It is a Chevy-style universal radiator with the upper hose neck on the driver's side and the lower neck on the passenger side.
- Overall Height = 20"
- Core Width = 22.5"
- Tank Height = 18.5"
- Tank Width Top = 27.5"
- Tank Width Bottom = 27.5"
- Tank Thickness = 3"
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
AFCO 80101N Universal Fit 27.5" Chevy Racing Radiator, 22.38" Core
AFCO Economy Universal GM Aluminum Racing Radiator, 22 Inch
AFCO Economy Universal GM Aluminum Racing Radiator, 31 Inch
AFCO Economy Universal GM Aluminum Racing Radiator, 24 Inch
AFCO Economy Universal GM Aluminum Racing Radiator, 26 Inch
AFCO 80127NDP Double Pass Radiator 24-1/4 Inch 1.5 In Right Side Inlet
AFCO 80126N Double Pass Racing Radiator 31 Inch Wide, 1-1/2 Inch Inlet
AFCO 80101NDP Double Pass Racing Radiator-27.5 Inch Wide, 19 Inch Tall
AFCO 80100NDP Double Pass Radiator 22-3/8 Inch 1.5 In Right Side Inlet
AFCO 80100N Universal Fit Racing Radiator, 22 Inch Chevy
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
What is the purpose of a fan shroud? Do you even need a fan shroud? Learn why you need a fan shroud to keep your engine cool and at peak performance!
Tim talks about the process of adapting a full size 1932 Ford Radiator to fit in his 1929 Ford Roadster project.
Tired of straightening damaged fins or replacing your new race radiator? Try protecting it with a sheet of Nomex honeycomb and let it take the beating instead of your expensive radiator.
In this Tech Tip, John offers some guidance to a customer looking to cool his 1946 Ford Sedan.