AFCO Direct Fit 1979-93 Mustang Radiators
79-93 Ford Mustang, Crossflow Radiator Style, Aluminum, Upper passenger side Inlet Location
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 23 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO's Direct Fit Aluminum radiators will bolt directly into your Fox Body Mustang with no hassles. AFCO ensures that the bolt holes will line up, cooling lines are in the proper locations, and OEM fan shrouds and accessories bolt up with ease. Plus, with two rows of 1" cores perfectly matched to the application, this unit has the capacity to cool anything from a stock 5.0L to a stroked-out Small Block Windsor (even with a power adder!).
- 100% Aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace Brazed Core - 2 rows of 1" tubes
- Tanks are made of .080” 3003 aluminum for strength and durability
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
- Factory fan shroud provisions
- Inlets and outlets are factory-style and in stock locations
- Billet filler necks feature screw-in bleed – won't crack or leak with age
For 1979-1993 Ford Mustang V-8.
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
When selecting Finish, Fan/Shroud Finish, and Trans Cooler, here are the abbreviations:
- S = Satin Std
- B = Black
- P = Polished
Fan Shroud Finish
- NA = No Fan and Shroud Std.
- SS = Single Fan, Satin
- SP = Single Fan, Polished
- SB = Single Fan, Black
- DS = Dual Fan, Satin
- DP = Dual Fan, Polished
- DB = Dual Fan, Black
- N = No
- Y = Yes
- 28-3/4 x 16-7/8 Inches
- Core Thickness: 2-1/4"
- Inlet Diameter: 1-1/4" O.D.
- Outlet Diameter: 1-1/2" O.D.
- Brass Drain Cock Fitting: 1/4" NPT (included)
- Transmission Cooler Ports: 1/4" NPT
- Filler Neck Hose Barb: 1/8" Straight (included)
More Like This
AFCO 80109N 1979-93 Mustang Racing Radiator - Big & Small Block Chevy
AFCO 80109FN 1979-93 Mustang Racing Radiator - Big & Small Block Ford
AFCO 80109NLS Fox Body Mustang Aluminum Double Pass Radiator, Chevy LSX
DeWitts 1148012A 1979-93 Mustang Direct Fit HP Radiator, Auto
DeWitts 1148012M 1979-93 Mustang Direct Fit HP Radiator, Manual
DeWitts 1238012A 1979-93 Mustang Direct Fit Radiator, Black, Auto
DeWitts 1238012M 1979-93 Mustang Direct Fit Radiator, Black, M/T
DeWitts 1138012A 1979-93 Mustang Direct Fit Radiator, Automatic
DeWitts 1138012M 1979-93 Mustang Direct Fit Radiator, Manual
DeWitts 1248012A 79-93 Mustang Direct Fit Radiator, Black, A/T
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Learn how to choose the best radiator for your vehicle. Our guide covers key factors to consider when selecting an aftermarket radiator for your street rod.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Cooling fan shrouds are a critical component of an effective cooling system. Want to know why you should shroud your fan? Click here to find out why it matters!