AFCO Direct Fit 1979-93 Mustang Radiators
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 23 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO's Direct Fit Aluminum radiators will bolt directly into your Fox Body Mustang with no hassles. AFCO ensures that the bolt holes will line up, cooling lines are in the proper locations, and OEM fan shrouds and accessories bolt up with ease. Plus, with two rows of 1" cores perfectly matched to the application, this unit has the capacity to cool anything from a stock 5.0L to a stroked-out Small Block Windsor (even with a power adder!).
- 100% Aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace Brazed Core - 2 rows of 1" tubes
- Tanks are made of .080” 3003 aluminum for strength and durability
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
- Factory fan shroud provisions
- Inlets and outlets are factory-style and in stock locations
- Billet filler necks feature screw-in bleed – won't crack or leak with age
For 1979-1993 Ford Mustang V-8.
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
When selecting Finish, Fan/Shroud Finish, and Trans Cooler, here are the abbreviations:
- S = Satin Std
- B = Black
- P = Polished
Fan Shroud Finish
- NA = No Fan and Shroud Std.
- SS = Single Fan, Satin
- SP = Single Fan, Polished
- SB = Single Fan, Black
- DS = Dual Fan, Satin
- DP = Dual Fan, Polished
- DB = Dual Fan, Black
- N = No
- Y = Yes
- 28-3/4 x 16-7/8 Inches
- Core Thickness: 2-1/4"
- Inlet Diameter: 1-1/4" O.D.
- Outlet Diameter: 1-1/2" O.D.
- Brass Drain Cock Fitting: 1/4" NPT (included)
- Transmission Cooler Ports: 1/4" NPT
- Filler Neck Hose Barb: 1/8" Straight (included)
More Like This
AFCO Direct Fit 1982-93 S-10 V8 Truck Radiators
AFCO Direct Fit 1994-95 Mustang Radiators
AFCO Direct Fit 1967-79 GM Radiators
AFCO Direct Fit 1978-88 GM Radiators
AFCO Direct Fit 1970-81 GM Aluminum Radiators
AFCO Direct Fit 1970-81 Firebird/Trans Am Radiators
AFCO Direct Fit 1973-1991 GM Pickup Aluminum Radiators
AFCO Direct Fit 1963-66 Falcon/Comet/Mustang Radiators, Pass. Side Outlet
Dewitts 1138012A 1979-93 Mustang Direct Fit Radiator, Automatic
Dewitts 1138012M 1979-93 Mustang Direct Fit Radiator, Manual
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.