Garage Sale - AFCO Chrysler Type Mono-Leaf Spring - 64 Rate
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item AUP949 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
AFCO monoleafs are constructed from high-quality chrom-vanadium and set to actual arch following the closest standards in the racing industry. These springs are then heat-treated to provide long life. The final process includes shot-peening to relieve stress in the materials. These are the best steel monoleafs you can buy.
Front eye bushing included.
- High-strength chrom-vanadium
- Shot-peened and stress relieved
- The #1 choice of the professional racer
These springs are garage sale priced because they have some minor surface rust.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
More Like This
Speedway Chrysler Type Mono-Leaf Spring, 65 Lb. Rate, 7 Inch Arch
Speedway Chrysler Type Mono-Leaf Spring, 65 Lb. Rate, 5 Inch Arch
AFCO 20231 Chrysler Type Multi-Leaf Spring, 142 Lb. Rate, 5 Inch Arch
AFCO 20231MHD Chrysler Type Multi-Leaf Spring-152 Lb Rate, 5 Inch Arch
AFCO 20230 Chrysler Type Multi-Leaf Spring, 142 Lb. Rate, 4 Inch Arch
AFCO 20231HD Chrysler Type Multi-Leaf Spring-166 Lb. Rate, 5 Inch Arch
AFCO 20231XHD Chrysler Type Multi-Leaf Spring-194 Lb Rate, 5 Inch Arch
Posies Super Slide 32-34R 32-34 Ford Rear Leaf Spring-2.5 Drop
Super Glide® T-Bucket Front Spring, Standard Eye, Plain
High Arch Transverse Rear Leaf Spring, 39 Inch
Q & A
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.