AFCO Aluminum Small Body Double Adj. 9 Inch Shock, Comp/Reb: 2-6/2-10
Sprint Car, Mono Tube Shock Type, Aluminum Shock Body Material, Small Body Shock Body Size
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO 16 Series Double Adjustable shocks are the newest and hottest small body on the market. For wing and non-wing Sprint Cars. Has a 1.68" O.D.
- Threaded Body
- Extremely low rod pressure for best performance on lightweight cars
- 50 psi = only 4 lbs. rod pressure
- Optional extra-long hose and adjuster cable available for "on-the-fly" cockpit adjustments
- Stroke: 9"
- Compressed Length: 14.59"
- Extended Length: 23.69"
Note: If you need a longer hose (4 ft.), please call us at 1-800-979-0122 to order.
- Sprint Car Wing & Non-Wing - Dirt
- Recommended Gas Shocks - Small Body Double Adjustable Threaded
- Left Rear
- Base, Slick, Rough Track Condition
- Left Rear
More Like This
AFCO Aluminum Small Body Double Adj. 9 Inch Shock, Comp/Reb: 2-5/5-13
AFCO Aluminum Small Body Double Adj. 9 Inch Shock, Comp/Reb: 3-6/3-8
AFCO Alum. Small Body Double Adj. Shock, 8 Inch, Comp/Reb: 2-5/5-13
AFCO 16 Series Small Body Double Adj Shock, 7 Inch, Comp/Reb: 2-6/2-10
AFCO Alum Small Body Double Adj Shock, 6 Inch Stroke, 2-5 Comp/1-5 Reb
AFCO Alum Small Body Double Adj Shock, 6 Inch Stroke, 2-5 Comp/2-8 Reb
AFCO Alum Small Body Double Adj Shock, 6 In. Stroke, 2-6 Comp/2-10 Reb
AFCO 16 Series Small Body Double Adj Shock, 7 Inch, Comp/Reb: 2-5/5-13
AFCO 1684-2S 16 Series Small Body Smooth Shock, 8 Inch Stroke, 4 Valve
AFCO 1672513-1 Small Cockpit Adjustable Shock-7 Inch, Comp 2-5/Reb 1-3
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.