AFCO Aluminum Small Body Double Adj. 9 Inch Shock, Comp/Reb: 2-5/5-13
Midget, Sprint Car, Mono Tube Shock Type, Aluminum Shock Body Material, Smooth Shock Body Type
AFCO 16 Series Double Adjustable shocks are the newest and hottest small body on the market. For wing and non-wing Sprint Cars. Has a 1.68" O.D.
- Threaded Body
- Extremely low rod pressure for best performance on lightweight cars
- 50 psi = only 4 lbs. rod pressure
- Optional extra-long hose and adjuster cable available for "on-the-fly" cockpit adjustments
- Stroke: 9"
- Compressed Length: 14.59"
- Extended Length: 23.69"
Note: If you need a longer hose (4 ft.), please call us at 1-800-979-0122 to order.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 8 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
AFCO Small Body Rebound Adj. Threaded, 9 Inch Stroke, Comp/Reb: 4/2-5
AFCO Aluminum Small Body Double Adj. 9 Inch Shock, Comp/Reb: 3-6/3-8
AFCO 1695 Series Alum. Small Body Threaded Shock, 9 Inch, Comp 5/Reb 5
AFCO Alum Sm. Body Double Adj Shock, 6" Stroke, 2-5 Comp/1-5 Reb
AFCO Alum Sm. Body Double Adj Shock, 6" Stroke, 2-5 Comp/2-8 Reb
AFCO 1675-1 Small Threaded Twin Tube 7 In Shock Comp 5/Reb 1
AFCO Small Body Rebound Adjustable Threaded, 8 Inch, Comp/Reb: 2/3-6
AFCO Small Body Rebound Adjustable Threaded, 8 Inch, Comp/Reb: 5/2-5
AFCO Small Body Rebound Adj. Threaded, 9 Inch Stroke, Comp/Reb: 3/2-5
AFCO Small Body Rebound Adj. Threaded, 9 Inch Stroke, Comp/Reb: 2/2-5
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
Follow along as Kyle Vanover share tips on how to keep your shocks clean.
Kyle Vanover explains the results of tires rubbing on shocks. Check out this video and give the Speedway Motors Shock Tech department a call for assistance.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.