AFCO Alum. Small Body Double Adj. Shock, 8 Inch, Comp/Reb: 3-6/3-8
Midget, Sprint Car, Mono Tube Shock Type, Aluminum Shock Body Material, Smooth Shock Body Type
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 6 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO 16 Series Double Adjustable shocks are the newest and hottest small body on the market. For wing and non-wing Sprint Cars. Has a 1.68" O.D.
- Extremely low rod pressure for best performance on lightweight cars
- 50 psi = only 4 lbs. rod pressure
- Optional extra-long hose and adjuster cable available for "on-the-fly" cockpit adjustments
- Stroke: 8"
- Compressed Length: 13.59"
- Extended Length: 21.69"
Note: If you need a longer hose (4 ft.), please call us at 1-800-979-0122 to order.
More Like This
AFCO Aluminum Small Body Double Adj. 9 Inch Shock, Comp/Reb: 2-5/5-13
AFCO Aluminum Small Body Double Adj. 9 Inch Shock, Comp/Reb: 3-6/3-8
AFCO Alum. Small Body Double Adj. Shock, 8 Inch, Comp/Reb: 2-5/5-13
AFCO 1673638 16 Series Small Double Adj Shock-7" Comp 3-6/Reb 3-8
AFCO 1683 16 Series Alum Small Threaded Shock-8 In Stroke-Comp 3/Reb 3
AFCO 1663-48S Small Smooth Rebound Adj Shock, 6", Comp 3/Reb 4-8
AFCO Alum Sm. Body Double Adj Shock, 6" Stroke, 2-5 Comp/2-8 Reb
AFCO Alum Sm. Body Double Adj Shock, 6" Stroke, 3-6 Comp/3-8 Reb
AFCO 1663-48 Small Threaded Adj. Shock-6 Inch-Comp 3/Reb 4-8
AFCO 1651-3 16 Small Body Threaded Twin Tube Shock-5 Inch-Comp 1/Reb 3
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!