AFCO Alum Small Body Double Adj Shock, 6 In. Stroke, 2-6 Comp/2-10 Reb
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO 16 Series Double Adjustable shocks are the newest and hottest small body on the market. For wing and non-wing Sprint Cars. Has a 1.68" O.D.
- Extremely low rod pressure for best performance on lightweight cars
- 50 psi = only 4 lbs. rod pressure
- Optional extra-long hose and adjuster cable available for "on-the-fly" cockpit adjustments
- Stroke: 6"
- Compressed Length: 11.59"
- Extended Length: 17.69"
Note: If you need a longer hose (4 ft.), please add an "R" to the end of the part number and call us at 1-800-979-0122 to order.
More Like This
AFCO 16 Series Small Body Double Adj Shock, 7 Inch, Comp/Reb: 2-6/2-10
AFCO Aluminum Small Body Double Adj. 9 Inch Shock, Comp/Reb: 2-6/2-10
AFCO Alum Small Body Double Adj Shock, 6 Inch Stroke, 2-5 Comp/1-5 Reb
AFCO Alum Small Body Double Adj Shock, 6 Inch Stroke, 2-5 Comp/2-8 Reb
AFCO Alum Small Body Double Adj Shock, 6 Inch Stroke, 3-6 Comp/3-8 Reb
AFCO Alum. Small Body Double Adj. Shock, 6 Inch Stroke, 2-5 Comp, 5-13 Reb
Bilstein F4-BE3-A213-M2 Small Steel Shock w Ends, 6 Inch, Comp 1/Reb 3
Bilstein S6G-5555 Steel Shock & Ends 6 In Stroke Comp 5.5/Reb 5.5
Bilstein F4-BE3-A213-M0 Small Steel Shock w Ends, 6 Inch, Comp 4/Reb 2
Pro Shocks SBA64B-7 Alum 6 Inch Shock-Small 7 In Shaft, Comp 4/Reb 4
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.