AFCO 81281B 2005-09 Mustang GT Aluminum Radiator, Anodized Black
05-09 Ford Mustang
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 30 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
These Afco direct fit high performance radiators are engineered and manufactured in-house to ensure that the finished product: maximizes cooling, streamlines installation, and ensures years of satisfaction. You will not find a better radiator for your 2005-2009 Mustang GT on the market.
- Aluminum construction - TIG welded
- Mounts in the factory location
- Accepts factory fan shroud
- Two row 1" tube core
- 28.90" wide x 0.88" tall x 2.61" thick tanks
- Overall Height: 18-1/4"
- Overall Width: 29"
- Custom anodized black finish
- Installation time less than 1 hour
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
More Like This
Afco 81281Z 2005-09 Mustang GT Aluminum Radiator, Polished
Afco 81281N 2005-09 Mustang GT Aluminum Radiator, Satin Finish
Dewitts 1138015M 2005-2014 Mustang Direct Fit Radiator, Manual
Dewitts 1148015M 2005-2014 Mustang Direct Fit HP Radiator, Manual
AFCO 1923 T-Bucket Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
AFCO 80111N Lightweight Single Row Radiator, 1 Inch Core
AFCO 80125N Dbl Pass Radiator-26 Inch, 1.5 Inch Right Inlet
AFCO 80127FN IMCA Style Chassis Ford/Mopar Universal Radiator - 24 In
AFCO 80100FN Universal Fit Racing Radiator, 22 Inch Ford/Mopar
AFCO 80101N Universal Fit 27.5" Chevy Racing Radiator, 22.38" Core
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.
Tim talks about the process of adapting a full size 1932 Ford Radiator to fit in his 1929 Ford Roadster project.
Cooling fan shrouds are a critical component of an effective cooling system. Want to know why you should shroud your fan? Click here to find out why it matters!
In this Tech Tip, John offers some guidance to a customer looking to cool his 1946 Ford Sedan.