AFCO 81281B 2005-09 Mustang GT Aluminum Radiator, Anodized Black
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 30 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
These Afco direct fit high performance radiators are engineered and manufactured in-house to ensure that the finished product: maximizes cooling, streamlines installation, and ensures years of satisfaction. You will not find a better radiator for your 2005-2009 Mustang GT on the market.
- Aluminum construction - TIG welded
- Mounts in the factory location
- Accepts factory fan shroud
- Two row 1" tube core
- 28.90" wide x 0.88" tall x 2.61" thick tanks
- Overall Height: 18-1/4"
- Overall Width: 29"
- Custom anodized black finish
- Installation time less than 1 hour
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
More Like This
Afco 81281N 2005-09 Mustang GT Aluminum Radiator, Satin Finish
Afco 81281Z 2005-09 Mustang GT Aluminum Radiator, Polished
AFCO 80109FN 1979-93 Mustang Racing Radiator - Big & Small Block Ford
AFCO 1933-34 Ford Car Aluminum Radiator, Ford Engine
AFCO 1923 T-Bucket Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
AFCO 1936 Ford Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
Afco 1935 Ford Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
AFCO 1937-39 Ford Aluminum Radiator, Ford Engine
AFCO 1937 and 1939 Chevy Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
AFCO 1949-54 Chevy Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.