AFCO 80292B Direct Fit Radiator, 2014-15 Corvette C7, Black
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 60 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The AFCO direct-fit C7 Corvette radiator is the perfect way to improve the efficiency of the cooling system in your 2014 – 2015 C7 Corvette. The core thickness has been increased to vastly improve heat displacement versus the factory radiator. AFCO Direct Fit radiators accept stock mounting hardware, A/C condenser, and fan shroud. Features an all aluminum TIG welded construction and a single row 1.50” core, which is twice the thickness of the stock radiator core.
- Single row 1.50” core
- 2x the thickness of the stock radiator core
- TIG welded aluminum construction
- Black painted finish
- Made in the USA
- Detailed instructions included
- Will not fit the Z06 Corvette
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article, Radiator Cooling Performance.
More Like This
AFCO 80292N Direct Fit Radiator, 2014-15 Corvette C7, Satin
AFCO 80292Z Direct Fit Radiator, 2014-15 Corvette C7, Polished
AFCO 80104LWNA Lightweight Double Pass LH Radiator, Scirrocco
AFCO 80105LWN Lightweight Double Pass RH Radiator, Scirrocco
AFCO 80203N Sprint Car Downflow Radiator
AFCO 80104LWN Lightweight Double Pass RH Radiator, Scirrocco
AFCO 80107LWN Lightweight Double Pass RH Radiator, Scirrocco
AFCO 1932 Ford Aluminum Radiator, Ford Engine
AFCO 1978-88 GM LS Swap Radiator
C&R Radiators 843-20175 Crossflow High Mount Radiator
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Pat gives some tips about choosing the right fan for your application.