AFCO 80284PROB 2010 & Up Ford Raptor/F150 Heat Exchanger w/ Black Fans
10-12 Ford F-150
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 47 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Unlock the full potential of your F150/Raptor with this new heat exchanger from AFCO. These heat exchangers are 3 times thicker than many other heat exchangers on the market. With an increased surface area, volume and double pass design, these heat exchangers help to reduce coolant temperatures up to 30° F. In addition, these heat exchangers come with dual black fans that add over 1600 CFM of constant airflow to reduce heat soak when air flow is reduced through the heat exchanger.
- Fits 2010 & up Ford Raptor/F150
- Fits Roush & Whipple (requires brackets) supercharger kits
- Reduces coolant temperature up to 30° F
- 2 rows of 1" tubes
- Core 3 times thicker than most competitors
- Includes dual black 10" SPAL fans - 800 CFM each
- Dual relay wiring harness
- 1-2 hour installation time
More Like This
AFCO 80284NDP 2010 & Up Ford Raptor/F150 Heat Exchanger
Edelbrock 15405 E-Force Supercharger Heat Exchanger, 31,000 BTU/HR
Edelbrock 15406 E-Force Supercharger Heat Exchanger, 22,000 BTU/HR
Edelbrock 15409 E-Force Heat Exchanger, Dual Pass, Aluminum
Edelbrock 15408 E-Force Heat Exchanger, Dual Pass, Aluminum
Edelbrock 15407 E-Force Supercharger Heat Exchanger, Single Pass
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, it's time to give it a little more fuel. Follow along as we install a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
After installing the intake manifold and carbs on his 8BA, Heath P. continues on to the fuel and throttle setup. See how he mounts each part while making modifications to complete the install.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.