AFCO 80280PRO Shelby GT500 Heat Exchanger w/ Fans
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 73 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Cooler intake temperatures mean more power. Its just that simple. While the factory supercharger cooling system is adequate in stock configuration, it struggles to keep up with the multitude of popular modifications that not only deliver more power, but also increase the stress and strain on the engine. AFCOs Heat Exchaners will regain lost horsepower by more effectively cooling intake temperatures, creating a more dense intake charge versus stock. This is critical in controlling detonation in a supercharged application.
- Optimized core technology for greater air flow
- Drops inlet temps to near ambient while under boost
- 100% Aluminum TIG-welded construction - NO EPOXY
- Direct Fit bolt-in installation - NO cutting & NO drilling required
- Installs with simple hand tools in approximately 30 mins.
- Consistent Performance - keeps coolant temp stable, pass after pass
Suitable for both drag and street use. Provides a 60-70° F drop in intake temperatures.
Pro Series exchanger features dual 10" SPAL fans with wiring harness and relay. It provides 350% more cooling area than stock.
10680280PRO Instructions (PDF)
Item Details26-1/4" Overall Width w/o Brackets,
11-3/8" Tall, 2-1/2" Thick
More Like This
AFCO 80275NDP Pro Series 2003-2004 Mustang Cobra Double Pass
AFCO 80280NDP 2007-Up Shelby GT500 Heat Exchanger
AFCO 80249N-FS 1999-2004 F150 Double Pass Heat Exchanger w/ Fan Shroud
Edelbrock 15405 E-Force Supercharger Heat Exchanger, 31,000 BTU/HR
Edelbrock 15406 E-Force Supercharger Heat Exchanger, 22,000 BTU/HR
AFCO 80284PROB 2010 & Up Ford Raptor/F150 Heat Exchanger w/ Black Fans
AFCO 80293NDPB 2009-15 Cadillac CTS-V Heat Exchanger, Black Finish
Edelbrock 15409 E-Force Heat Exchanger, Dual Pass, Aluminum
AFCO 80249N 1999-2004 F150 Lightning/Harley Double Pass Heat Exchanger
AFCO 80245N 1999-2004 F150 Lightning/Harley Single Pass Heat Exchanger
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.