AFCO 80280NDP 2007-Up Shelby GT500 Heat Exchanger
07-12 Ford Mustang
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Cooler intake temperatures mean more power. Its just that simple. While the factory supercharger cooling system is adequate in stock configuration, it struggles to keep up with the multitude of popular modifications that not only deliver more power, but also increase the stress and strain on the engine. AFCOs Heat Exchaners will regain lost horsepower by more effectively cooling intake temperatures, creating a more dense intake charge versus stock. This is critical in controlling detonation in a supercharged application.
- Optimized core technology for greater air flow
- Drops inlet temps to near ambient while under boost
- 100% Aluminum TIG-welded construction - NO EPOXY
- Direct Fit bolt-in installation - NO cutting & NO drilling required
- Installs with simple hand tools in approximately 30 mins.
- Consistent Performance - keeps coolant temp stable, pass after pass
Suitable for both drag and street use. Provides a 60-70° F drop in intake temperatures.
10680280NDP Instructions (PDF)
Item Details1 Row of 1-1/4" Tubes
More Like This
AFCO 80280PRO Shelby GT500 Heat Exchanger w/ Fans
Edelbrock 15405 E-Force Supercharger Heat Exchanger, 31,000 BTU/HR
Edelbrock 15406 E-Force Supercharger Heat Exchanger, 22,000 BTU/HR
Edelbrock 15409 E-Force Heat Exchanger, Dual Pass, Aluminum
Edelbrock 15407 E-Force Supercharger Heat Exchanger, Single Pass
Edelbrock 15408 E-Force Heat Exchanger, Dual Pass, Aluminum
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
For most, an electric fuel pump can be a choice of form over function, but for others, it may be the best option. In this article, you will learn the advantages of using an electric fuel pump and how to install it in your car.