AFCO 80249NFAN 1999-2004 F-150 Lightning/Harley Heat Exchanger Fan Kit
99-04 Ford F-150, Electric Cooling Fan Type, Dual Fan Quantity, Pull Fan Flow Type
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Cooler intake temperatures mean more power. Its just that simple. While the factory supercharger cooling system is adequate in stock configuration, it struggles to keep up with the multitude of popular modifications that not only deliver more power, but also increase the stress and strain on the engine. AFCOs Heat Exchaners will regain lost horsepower by more effectively cooling intake temperatures, creating a more dense intake charge versus stock. This is critical in controlling detonation in a supercharged application. Features wiring harness with a relay.
- Fan/Shroud assembly only (radiator not included)
- Optimized core technology for greater air flow
- Drops inlet temps to near ambient while under boost
- 100% Aluminum TIG-welded construction - NO EPOXY
- Direct Fit bolt-in installation - NO cutting & NO drilling required
- Installs with simple hand tools in approximately 30 mins.
- Consistent Performance - keeps coolant temp stable, pass after pass
- Fan/Shroud assembly pulls a constant 800+ CFM airflow
- Wiring harness with relay
Double Pass Instructions (PDF)
Learn more about the importance of using a fan and shroud with our radiators by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
Item Detailsfor Pro Double Pass ONLY (not Single Pass)
More Like This
AFCO 80177 Electric Cooling Fan, 16 Inch S-Blade
AFCO 80180 Electric Cooling Fan, 12 Inch S-Blade
AFCO 80406FAN 2170 CFM Fan/Shroud Assembly for GM/Mopar Radiators
AFCO 80104NFAN Scirocco-Style Fan & Shroud Assembly
AFCO 80176 Electric Cooling Fan, 8 Inch S-Blade
AFCO 80179 Electric Cooling Fan, 14 Inch S-Blade
AFCO 80404FAN 2170 CFM Fan/Shroud Assembly for Ford/Mopar Radiators
AFCO 80402FAN 2170 CFM Fan/Shroud Assembly for Mopar Radiators
Afco 10 Inch S-Blade 679 CFM Electric Fan
Nylon Flex Fan, 15 Inch
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Pat gives some tips about choosing the right fan for your application.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.