AFCO 80249N-FS 1999-2004 F150 Double Pass Heat Exchanger w/ Fan Shroud
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Cooler intake temperatures mean more power. Its just that simple. While the factory supercharger cooling system is adequate in stock configuration, it struggles to keep up with the multitude of popular modifications that not only deliver more power, but also increase the stress and strain on the engine. AFCOs Heat Exchaners will regain lost horsepower by more effectively cooling intake temperatures, creating a more dense intake charge versus stock. This is critical in controlling detonation in a supercharged application.
- Optimized core technology for greater air flow
- Drops inlet temps to near ambient while under boost
- 100% Aluminum TIG-welded construction - NO EPOXY
- Direct Fit bolt-in installation - NO cutting & NO drilling required
- Installs with simple hand tools in approximately 30 mins.
- Consistent Performance - keeps coolant temp stable, pass after pass
- Fan/Shroud assembly pulls a constant 800+ CFM airflow
The Single Pass is great for an occasional stop on the gas, but if you are continually requiring mass amounts of power, the added cooling of the Double Pass and Fan/Shroud are your best choice.
Double Pass Instructions (PDF)
Learn more about the importance of using a fan and shroud with our radiators by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
Item Details26-3/8" Overall Width, 8.9" Tall, 3" Think
(Measurements do not include shroud).
More Like This
AFCO 80249N 1999-2004 F150 Lightning/Harley Double Pass Heat Exchanger
AFCO 80275NDP Pro Series 2003-2004 Mustang Cobra Double Pass
AFCO 80280NDP 2007-Up Shelby GT500 Heat Exchanger
Edelbrock 15405 E-Force Supercharger Heat Exchanger, 31,000 BTU/HR
Edelbrock 15406 E-Force Supercharger Heat Exchanger, 22,000 BTU/HR
AFCO 80284PROB 2010 & Up Ford Raptor/F150 Heat Exchanger w/ Black Fans
AFCO 80293NDPB 2009-15 Cadillac CTS-V Heat Exchanger, Black Finish
Edelbrock 15409 E-Force Heat Exchanger, Dual Pass, Aluminum
AFCO 80245N 1999-2004 F150 Lightning/Harley Single Pass Heat Exchanger
AFCO 80280PRO Shelby GT500 Heat Exchanger w/ Fans
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.