AFCO 80245N 1999-2004 F150 Lightning/Harley Single Pass Heat Exchanger
99-04 Ford F-150
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 50 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Cooler intake temperatures mean more power. It's just that simple. While the factory supercharger cooling system is adequate in stock configuration, it struggles to keep up with the multitude of popular modifications that not only deliver more power, but also increase the stress and strain on the engine. AFCO's Heat Exchaners will regain lost horsepower by more effectively cooling intake temperatures, creating a more dense intake charge versus stock. This is critical in controlling detonation in a supercharged application.
- Optimized core technology for greater air flow
- Drops inlet temps to near ambient while under boost
- 100% Aluminum TIG-welded construction - NO EPOXY
- Direct Fit bolt-in installation - NO cutting & NO drilling required
- Installs with simple hand tools in approximately 30 mins.
- Consistent Performance - keeps coolant temp stable, pass after pass
The Single Pass is great for an occasional stop on the gas, but if you are continually requiring mass amounts of power, the added cooling of the Double Pass and Fan/Shroud are your best choice.
Single Pass Instructions (PDF)
More Like This
AFCO 80249N 1999-2004 F150 Lightning/Harley Double Pass Heat Exchanger
AFCO 80249N-FS 1999-2004 F150 Double Pass Heat Exchanger w/ Fan Shroud
Edelbrock 15405 E-Force Supercharger Heat Exchanger, 31,000 BTU/HR
Edelbrock 15406 E-Force Supercharger Heat Exchanger, 22,000 BTU/HR
Edelbrock 15409 E-Force Heat Exchanger, Dual Pass, Aluminum
Edelbrock 15407 E-Force Supercharger Heat Exchanger, Single Pass
Edelbrock 15408 E-Force Heat Exchanger, Dual Pass, Aluminum
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.