AFCO 80185FNDP-20 Dirt Late Model Lightweight Double Pass Radiator
Dirt Late Model, Double Pass Radiator Style, Aluminum, Upper Left Inlet Location, Natural
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 30 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO Racing is proud to announce the new series of 19” x 27-1/2” lightweight double pass radiators. This is the easiest and most cost effective way to shave as much as 10 pounds off the front of your dirt Late Model, allowing you to concentrate ballast and improve handling. The radiator features a new 1.5” thick core for improved air-flow. These race proven lightweight radiators fit like a standard radiator and installation is simple with no major modifications needed for mounting. All AFCO Radiators are 100% TIG-welded with no epoxy used and are 100% pressure tested.
- Features an increased number of tubes and fins in the same height package
- Optimum fin per inch ratio promotes maximum cooling
- Standard water pressure bung for easy plumbing
- -20 AN Male left hand inlet, 1-3/4” left hand outlet
- 20” overall height
- 24” core width
- 18-3/4” tank height
- 27-1/2 tank width
- 2” tank thickness
- 10 lbs. dry weight
More Like This
AFCO 80185NDP-U Dirt Late Model Lightweight Double Pass Radiator
AFCO 80185NDP Dirt Late Model Lightweight Double Pass Radiator
AFCO 80185NDP-16 Dirt Late Model Lightweight Double Pass Radiator
AFCO 80185NDP-20 Dirt Late Model Lightweight Double Pass Radiator
AFCO 80185FNDP Dirt Late Model Lightweight Double Pass Radiator
AFCO 80185FNDP-16 Dirt Late Model Lightweight Double Pass Radiator
AFCO 80185FNDP-U Dirt Late Model Lightweight Double Pass Radiator
AFCO 80111N Lightweight Single Row Radiator, 1 Inch Core
AFCO 80101N Universal Fit 27.5" Chevy Racing Radiator, 22.38" Core
AFCO 80101-1N Universal Racing Radiator, No Filler, 27-1/2 Inch Chevy
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.