AFCO 80127NP Universal Fit Aluminum Radiator, 24-1/4 x 19 Inch, GM
Universal Fit, Single Pass Radiator Style, Aluminum, Upper Left Inlet Location, 2 Row Quantity
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 25 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
These AFCO Universal Fit Aluminum Crossflow Radiators use all the same technology that their Direct fit radiators do, but they do not have application specific mounting flanges and tabs. So if you are building something a little different or just want to save some cash these will fit the bill. We also have electric fan/shroud combos for these radiators listed.
All measurements include the end tanks. Overall width includes mountings flanges if used.
- 1-1/2" upper hose neck on the drivers side
- 1-3/4" lower hose neck on the passenger side
- 1/4" NPT brass drain cocks
- Welded-on 2" wide side mount flanges on most models
- Built-in fin covers on top and bottom of radiator
- Do not have built-in transmission coolers
- 10680103NP: 1960-1968 Chevy Fullsize with 22 3/8" Core - Crossflow
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
With 2 rows of 1" cores, AFCO Performance Series Radiators are perfect for the street, the strip, or anything in between. These crossflow radiators can be easily adapted to many applications. They are 100% TIG welded, 100% pressure tested and use no epoxy or sealers.
- '65-'87 Grand Prix
- '65-'86 Catalina/Bonnevillle
- '67-'69 Firebird
- '68-'72 GTO/LeMans
- '70-'81 Firebird/Trans Am
- '73-'80 Grand Am
- '65-'79 Delta 88/98
- '66-'87 Cutlass/442
- '72-'77 Omega/Omega SX
- '59-'74 Impala, Biscayne, Caprice, Bel Air
- '70-'81 Camaro
- '68-'87 Chevelle/El Camino, Malibu, Monte Carlo
- '68-'79 Nova
NOT a direct fit - measure your application. May require some modifications and/or fabricating for proper fit.
Fan/Shroud Assembly sold separately.
More Like This
AFCO 80127NPZ GM Pol. Performance Aluminum Radiator, 24-1/4 x 19 Inch
AFCO 80102NPZ GM Performance Aluminum Radiator, 31 x 18.5 In, Polished
AFCO 80103NPZ Performance GM Alum. Radiator-26.75 x 18.5 Inch-Polished
AFCO 80101FNP Performance Aluminum Radiator, 27-1/2x19 Inch-Ford/Mopar
AFCO Performance Aluminum Radiator, 22-3/8 x 19 Inch, Mopar A-Body
AFCO 80103NPB Black GM Performance Aluminum Radiator-26.75 x 18.5 Inch
AFCO 80111N Lightweight Single Row Radiator, 1 Inch Core
AFCO 80125N Dbl Pass Radiator-26 Inch, 1.5 Inch Right Inlet
AFCO 80127FN IMCA Style Chassis Ford/Mopar Universal Radiator - 24 In
AFCO 80100FN Universal Fit Racing Radiator, 22 Inch Ford/Mopar
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.