AFCO 80127FNP Mopar E-Body Performance Aluminum Radiator 24.25 x 19 In
70-74 Dodge Challenger, 70-74 Plymouth Barracuda, Single Pass Radiator Style, Aluminum, Natural
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
With 2 rows of 1" cores, AFCO Performance Series Radiators are perfect for the street, the strip, or anything in between. These crossflow radiators feature 2" mounting flanges which can be easily adapted to many applications. They are 100% TIG welded, 100% pressure tested and use no epoxy or sealers.
- 1970-74 Dodge Challenger (Big Block ONLY)
- 1970-74 Plymouth Barracuda (Big Block ONLY)
NOT a direct fit - measure your application. May require some modifications and/or fabricating for proper fit.
Fan/Shroud Assembly sold separately.
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
Item DetailsFiller Location: L
Brass Drain Cock Fitting: 1/4" NPT (included)
Filler Neck Hose Barb: 1/8" Straight (included)
Dry Weight: 14.50 lbs
- 100% Aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace Brazed Core - 2 rows of 1" tubes
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
- Billet filler neck offers strength and higher quality appearance over stamped
- Built-in fin covers (top & bottom) provide a great finish & aid installation
- Drain Cock included
- Inlets and outlets are positioned correctly for ease of flow
More Like This
AFCO 80127FNPZ Performance Mopar Alum Radiator-24.25 x 19 In-Polished
AFCO 80127NPZ GM Pol. Performance Aluminum Radiator, 24-1/4 x 19 Inch
Frostbite FB156 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1968-1974 Dodge/Plymouth V8
Frostbite FB157 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1968-1974 Dodge/Plymouth V8
Frostbite FB158 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1968-1974 Dodge/Plymouth V8
AFCO Direct Fit '60-'78 Mopar A, B, E-Body Rad, 22 x 22 Inch, Driver Side Inlet
AFCO Direct Fit '60-'78 Mopar A, B, E-Body Rad, 26 x 22 Inch, Driver Side Inlet
AFCO Direct Fit '60-'78 Mopar A, B, E-Body Radiator, 22 x 22 Inch
AFCO Direct Fit '60-'78 Mopar A, B, E-Body Radiator, 26 x 22 Inch, Pass. Side Inlet
AFCO 80127NP Universal Fit Aluminum Radiator, 24-1/4 x 19 Inch, GM
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.