AFCO 80127FNP Mopar E-Body Performance Aluminum Radiator 24.25 x 19 In
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
With 2 rows of 1" cores, AFCO Performance Series Radiators are perfect for the street, the strip, or anything in between. These crossflow radiators feature 2" mounting flanges which can be easily adapted to many applications. They are 100% TIG welded, 100% pressure tested and use no epoxy or sealers.
- 1970-74 Dodge Challenger (Big Block ONLY)
- 1970-74 Plymouth Barracuda (Big Block ONLY)
NOT a direct fit - measure your application. May require some modifications and/or fabricating for proper fit.
Fan/Shroud Assembly sold separately.
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
Item DetailsFiller Location: L
Brass Drain Cock Fitting: 1/4" NPT (included)
Filler Neck Hose Barb: 1/8" Straight (included)
Dry Weight: 14.50 lbs
- 100% Aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace Brazed Core - 2 rows of 1" tubes
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
- Billet filler neck offers strength and higher quality appearance over stamped
- Built-in fin covers (top & bottom) provide a great finish & aid installation
- Drain Cock included
- Inlets and outlets are positioned correctly for ease of flow
More Like This
AFCO 80127FNPZ Performance Mopar Alum Radiator-24.25 x 19 In-Polished
Speedway Ford-Mopar Universal Radiator
AFCO 80127FN IMCA Style Chassis Ford/Mopar Universal Radiator - 24 In
Speedway Double Pass Aluminum Radiator, Ford-Mopar
AFCO 80103FNP Mopar B/C-Body Performance Aluminum Radiator-26.75x19 In
Speedway Double Pass Aluminum Radiator, Chevy
Speedway Chevy SBC/BBC Universal Aluminum Radiators
AFCO 80127NP Universal Fit Aluminum Radiator, 24-1/4 x 19 Inch, GM
Griffin Radiators 4-242BX-FAX 1942-48 Ford Aluminum Radiator, Ford V8
Griffin Aluminum Racing Radiator, Double Row Core
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.