AFCO 80109FN 1979-93 Mustang Racing Radiator - Big & Small Block Ford
79-93 Ford Mustang, Single Pass Radiator Style, Aluminum, Upper Right Inlet Location, Satin
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 59 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
These radiators are designed to fit Fox Body Mustangs (1979-1993) with little to no fabrication required. This radiator is recommended for street or strip applications.
- Perfect choice for your engine swap project
- Exceeds factory design by 40%
- Stock hose inlet and outlets
- Overall Height: 18.5"
- Overall Width: 28.5"
- Core Width: 24.5"
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
More Like This
AFCO 80109N 1979-93 Mustang Racing Radiator - Big & Small Block Chevy
AFCO 80109NLS Fox Body Mustang Aluminum Double Pass Radiator, Chevy LSX
AFCO 80130N Extra Capacity Pro Universal Radiator, 28 Inch
AFCO 80102FN Universal Fit Racing Radiator, 31 Inch Ford/Mopar
AFCO 80127FN IMCA Style Chassis Ford/Mopar Universal Radiator - 24 In
Speedway Ford-Mopar Universal Radiator
AFCO 1963-66 Falcon/Comet/Mustang Radiators, Optional Fan/Shroud
Speedway Double Pass Aluminum Radiator, Chevy
AFCO 1935 Ford Aluminum Radiator, Ford Engine
AFCO 80118N O-Ring Inlet Style Radiator, Left Side Filler Neck
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.