AFCO 80108NRZ Dragster/Roadster Double Pass Radiator, Polished
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO's Double Pass 'Dragster' radiator is specifically designed for roadsters and dragsters. Designed to be compact and highly efficient, these radiators provide the needed cooling to keep you cool at the line without sacrificing performance due to excess weight and coolant.
- Overall Height: 21"
- Tank Height: 21"
- Width: 17-5/16"
- Tank Thickness: 2-1/8"
- Filler Location: None
- Inlet Size & Location: 3/4" FNPT (L)
- Outlet Size & Location: 3/4" FNPT (R)
- Drain Cock Fitting: 1/4" NPT brass (included)
- Dry Weight: 12.2 lbs.
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
More Like This
AFCO 80108NR Dragster/Roadster Double Pass Radiator
AFCO 80108NZ Dragster/Roadster Double Pass Radiator w/ Fan and Shroud
AFCO 80108N Dragster/Roadster Double Pass Radiator w/ Fan and Shroud
AFCO 80207 Micro/Mini/Midget 21x12 Cage Mount Double Pass Radiator
AFCO 80207-1 21 x 12 Inch Cage Mount Double Pass Radiator-1 In Push On
AFCO 80127LWN Lightweight Single Row Radiator-23-5/8 In. Wide Tank Top
AFCO 1978-88 GM LS Swap Radiator
AFCO 80105NZ Scirocco-Style Dual Pass Radiator L In/Outlet 1.5/1.75 OD
AFCO Direct Fit 1978-88 GM Radiators
AFCO 80107NZ Scirocco-Style Dual Pass Radiator RH In/Outlet 1.25 OD NF
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.