AFCO 80108NR Dragster/Roadster Double Pass Radiator
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 36 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO's Double Pass 'Dragster' radiator is specifically designed for roadsters and dragsters. Designed to be compact and highly efficient, these radiators provide the needed cooling to keep you cool at the line without sacrificing performance due to excess weight and coolant.
- Overall Height: 21"
- Tank Height: 21"
- Width: 17-5/16"
- Tank Thickness: 2-1/8"
- Filler Location: None
- Inlet Size & Location: 3/4" FNPT (L)
- Outlet Size & Location: 3/4" FNPT (R)
- Drain Cock Fitting: 1/4" NPT brass (included)
- Dry Weight: 12.2 lbs.
- Fan Amp Draw: 10 Amps
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
NotesInlet and outlet fittings are both 3/4" NPT. Bolt mounting pattern is 8.38" x 19.25" on the hose mounting side.
More Like This
AFCO 80108N Dragster/Roadster Double Pass Radiator w/ Fan and Shroud
AFCO 80108NRZ Dragster/Roadster Double Pass Radiator, Polished
AFCO 80108NZ Dragster/Roadster Double Pass Radiator w/ Fan and Shroud
AFCO 80205-1 17 x 12 Inch Cage Mount Double Pass Radiator-1 In Push On
AFCO 80207 Micro/Mini/Midget 21x12 Cage Mount Double Pass Radiator
AFCO 80207-1 21 x 12 Inch Cage Mount Double Pass Radiator-1 In Push On
Spike Midget Radiator
AFCO 80127LWN Lightweight Single Row Radiator-23-5/8 In. Wide Tank Top
AFCO 80205 Micro/Mini/Midget 17x12 Cage Mount Double Pass Radiator
AFCO Universal Street Rod Radiator
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Pat gives some tips about choosing the right fan for your application.