AFCO 80107NZ Scirocco-Style Dual Pass Radiator RH In/Outlet 1.25 OD NF
Universal Fit, Double Pass Radiator Style, Aluminum, Upper Right Inlet Location, 2 Row Quantity
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO offers several versions of the popular Double Pass "Scirocco-style" radiator. Available for Ford, Chrysler, or GM applications, the all-aluminum furnace brazed design (no epoxy) provides maximum cooling protection for the most demanding door-slammers.
- Double Pass for max. cooling in a compact, lightweight package
- 2 rows of 1" cores
- Sturdy TIG-welded 2" foot mounts
- Top fin covers built in
- Four 1/4"-20 mounting bungs
- 1/4" brass drain cock/Stainless hardware included
- 100% TIG welded (no epoxy)
- Overall Height: 13-1/4"
- Tank Height: 12-1/2"
- Tank Width Top: 21-1/2"
- Tank Width Bottom: 21-1/2"
- Width with Flanges: 25-1/2"
- Tank Thickness: 3"
- Dry Weight: 8 lbs.
- Fan Amp Draw: 7.7 Amp
Use with Fan & Shroud Assembly (sold separately) for max. efficiency.
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
Item DetailsRH Inlet/Outlet, 1.25"/1.25" OD
(No Filler neck)
More Like This
AFCO 80107N Scirocco-Style Dual Pass Radiator RH In/Outlet 1.25 OD NF
AFCO 80105N Scirocco-Style Dual Pass Radiator LH In/Outlet 1.5/1.75 OD
AFCO 80104N Scirocco-Style Dual Pass Radiator RH In/Outlet 1.5/1.75 OD
AFCO 80105NZ Scirocco-Style Dual Pass Radiator L In/Outlet 1.5/1.75 OD
AFCO 80104LWNA Lightweight Double Pass LH Radiator, Scirrocco
AFCO 80105LWN Lightweight Double Pass RH Radiator, Scirrocco
AFCO 80104LWN Lightweight Double Pass RH Radiator, Scirrocco
AFCO 80107LWN Lightweight Double Pass RH Radiator, Scirrocco
AFCO 80104NA Scirocco-Style Dual Pass Radiator RH In/Outlet 1.25 OD LF
AFCO 80111N Lightweight Single Row Radiator, 1 Inch Core
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.