AFCO 80107NZ Scirocco-Style Dual Pass Radiator RH In/Outlet 1.25 OD NF
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO offers several versions of the popular Double Pass "Scirocco-style" radiator. Available for Ford, Chrysler, or GM applications, the all-aluminum furnace brazed design (no epoxy) provides maximum cooling protection for the most demanding door-slammers.
- Double Pass for max. cooling in a compact, lightweight package
- 2 rows of 1" cores
- Sturdy TIG-welded 2" foot mounts
- Top fin covers built in
- Four 1/4"-20 mounting bungs
- 1/4" brass drain cock/Stainless hardware included
- 100% TIG welded (no epoxy)
- Overall Height: 13-1/4"
- Tank Height: 12-1/2"
- Tank Width Top: 21-1/2"
- Tank Width Bottom: 21-1/2"
- Width with Flanges: 25-1/2"
- Tank Thickness: 3"
- Dry Weight: 8 lbs.
- Fan Amp Draw: 7.7 Amp
Use with Fan & Shroud Assembly (sold separately) for max. efficiency.
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
Item DetailsRH Inlet/Outlet, 1.25"/1.25" OD
(No Filler neck)
More Like This
AFCO 80107N Scirocco-Style Dual Pass Radiator RH In/Outlet 1.25 OD NF
AFCO 80104N Scirocco-Style Dual Pass Radiator RH In/Outlet 1.5/1.75 OD
AFCO 80105NZ Scirocco-Style Dual Pass Radiator L In/Outlet 1.5/1.75 OD
AFCO 80105N Scirocco-Style Dual Pass Radiator LH In/Outlet 1.5/1.75 OD
AFCO 80100NDP Double Pass Radiator 22-3/8 Inch 1.5 In Right Side Inlet
AFCO 80100N Universal Fit Racing Radiator, 22 Inch Chevy
Speedway Double Pass Aluminum Radiator, Chevy
AFCO 80119N 25-3/8 Inch Double Pass Radiator, 1.5 In. Right Side Inlet
AFCO 1970-81 Camaro/Nova/Skylark LS Swap Radiator
AFCO 1970-81 Firebird/Trans Am LS Swap Radiator
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.