RAD, SCIRROCCO LTWHT RH DP
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item AUP6323 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is garage sale priced because the top and bottom plates are scratched.
AFCO offers this great “Scirocco-style” radiator. These radiators are 12-5/8” high x 21-1/2” wide and are available in configurations for Chevy, Ford, and Chrysler applications. The all-aluminum furnace brazed core design provides maximum cooling protection for the most demanding door-slammers. These radiators have 100% TIG-welded tanks and brackets. This Lightweight version removes 4 pounds from the nose of the car while keeping the same cooling performance. Features one row of 1.5” tubes.
- RH "Scirocco-style" radiator
- 12.625" height
- 21.50" width
- Available with Chevy, Ford, Chrysler application
- Aluminum construction
- 100% TIG-welded
More Like This
AFCO 80104LWNA Lightweight Double Pass LH Radiator, Scirrocco
AFCO 80105LWN Lightweight Double Pass RH Radiator, Scirrocco
AFCO 80104LWN Lightweight Double Pass RH Radiator, Scirrocco
AFCO 80107LWN Lightweight Double Pass RH Radiator, Scirrocco
AFCO 80111N Lightweight Single Row Radiator, 1 Inch Core
AFCO 80125N Dbl Pass Radiator-26 Inch, 1.5 Inch Right Inlet
AFCO 80127FN IMCA Style Chassis Ford/Mopar Universal Radiator - 24 In
AFCO 80100FN Universal Fit Racing Radiator, 22 Inch Ford/Mopar
AFCO 80101N Universal Fit 27.5" Chevy Racing Radiator, 22.38" Core
AFCO 80103FN Universal Fit Racing Radiator, 26 Inch Ford/Mopar
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.