AFCO 80105NZ Scirocco-Style Dual Pass Radiator L In/Outlet 1.5/1.75 OD
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO offers several versions of the popular Double Pass "Scirocco-style" radiator. Available for Ford, Chrysler, or GM applications, the all-aluminum furnace brazed design (no epoxy) provides maximum cooling protection for the most demanding door-slammers.
- Double Pass for max. cooling in a compact, lightweight package
- 2 rows of 1" cores
- Sturdy TIG-welded 2" foot mounts
- Top fin covers built in
- Four 1/4"-20 mounting bungs
- 1/4" brass drain cock/Stainless hardware included
- 100% TIG welded (no epoxy)
- Overall Height: 13-1/4"
- Tank Height: 12-1/2"
- Tank Width Top: 21-1/2"
- Tank Width Bottom: 21-1/2"
- Width with Flanges: 25-1/2"
- Tank Thickness: 3"
- Dry Weight: 8 lbs.
- Fan Amp Draw: 7.7 Amp
Use with Fan & Shroud Assembly (sold separately) for max. efficiency.
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
Item DetailsLH Inlet/Outlet, 1.5"/1.75" OD, RH Filler
More Like This
AFCO 80105N Scirocco-Style Dual Pass Radiator LH In/Outlet 1.5/1.75 OD
AFCO 80104N Scirocco-Style Dual Pass Radiator RH In/Outlet 1.5/1.75 OD
AFCO 80107NZ Scirocco-Style Dual Pass Radiator RH In/Outlet 1.25 OD NF
AFCO 80107N Scirocco-Style Dual Pass Radiator RH In/Outlet 1.25 OD NF
AFCO 80207 Micro/Mini/Midget 21x12 Cage Mount Double Pass Radiator
AFCO 80207-1 21 x 12 Inch Cage Mount Double Pass Radiator-1 In Push On
AFCO 80100N Universal Fit Racing Radiator, 22 Inch Chevy
AFCO 1963-66 Falcon/Comet/Mustang Radiators, Optional Fan/Shroud
AFCO 80100NDP Double Pass Radiator 22-3/8 Inch 1.5 In Right Side Inlet
AFCO 80100FN Universal Fit Racing Radiator, 22 Inch Ford/Mopar
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Pat gives some tips about choosing the right fan for your application.