AFCO 80103FNPZ Performance Mopar Alum. Radiator-26.75x19 In-Polished
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 7 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
With 2 rows of 1" cores, AFCO Performance Series Radiators are perfect for the street, the strip, or anything in between. These crossflow radiators feature 2" mounting flanges which can be easily adapted to many applications. They are 100% TIG welded, 100% pressure tested and use no epoxy or sealers.
- 1962-70 Plymouth Belvedere
- 1965-74 Plymouth Satellite/Road Runner
- 1965-74 Dodge Coronet/Charger
- 1962-64 Dodge Polara
- 1962-64 Plymouth Savoy
NOT a direct fit - measure your application. May require some modifications and/or fabricating for proper fit.
Fan/Shroud Assembly sold separately.
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
- 100% Aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace Brazed Core - 2 rows of 1" tubes
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
- Billet filler neck offers strength and higher quality appearance over stamped
- Built-in fin covers (top & bottom) provide a great finish & aid installation
- Drain Cock included
- Inlets and outlets are positioned correctly for ease of flow
- Overall Tank Height: 20"
- Tank Height: 18-1/2"
- Core Width: 22-1/2"
- Tank Width Top: 26-3/4"
- Tank Width Bottom: 26"
- Width with Flanges: 30"
- Tank Thickness: 3"
- Filler Location: L
- Inlet Diameter: 1.5" (L)
- Outlet Diameter: 1.75" (R)
- Brass Drain Cock Fitting: 1/4" NPT (included)
- Filler Neck Hose Barb: 1/8" Straight (included)
- Dry Weight: 13.75 lbs
More Like This
AFCO 80103FNP Mopar B/C-Body Performance Aluminum Radiator-26.75x19 In
AFCO Performance Aluminum Radiator, 22-3/8 x 19 Inch, Mopar A-Body
AFCO 80102NPZ GM Performance Aluminum Radiator, 31 x 18.5 In, Polished
AFCO 80103NPZ Performance GM Alum. Radiator-26.75 x 18.5 Inch-Polished
AFCO 80103NPB Black GM Performance Aluminum Radiator-26.75 x 18.5 Inch
AFCO 80127NP Universal Fit Aluminum Radiator, 24-1/4 x 19 Inch, GM
AFCO 80101FNP Performance Aluminum Radiator, 27-1/2x19 Inch-Ford/Mopar
AFCO 80111N Lightweight Single Row Radiator, 1 Inch Core
AFCO 80125N Dbl Pass Radiator-26 Inch, 1.5 Inch Right Inlet
AFCO 80127FN IMCA Style Chassis Ford/Mopar Universal Radiator - 24 In
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.