AFCO 80102NP Performance Aluminum Radiator, 32 x 18-1/2 Inch, GM
1967 Buick, 73-77 Buick, 68-87 Chevy, 65-79 Oldsmobile, 65-87 Pontiac, Aluminum, 2 Row Quantity
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
With 2 rows of 1" cores, AFCO Performance Series Radiators are perfect for the street, the strip, or anything in between. These crossflow radiators can be easily adapted to many applications. They are 100% TIG welded, 100% pressure tested and use no epoxy or sealers.
- 65-87 Grand Prix
- 65-86 Catalina/Bonnevillle
- 67-69 Firebird
- 68-72 GTO/LeMans
- 70-81 Firebird/Trans Am
- 73-80 Grand Am
- 65-79 Delta 88/98
- 66-87 Cutlass/442
- 72-77 Omega/Omega SX
- 59-74 Impala, Biscayne, Caprice, Bel Air
- 70-81 Camaro
- 68-87 Chevelle/El Camino, Malibu, Monte Carlo
- 68-79 Nova
NOT a direct fit - measure your application. May require some modifications and/or fabricating for proper fit.
Fan/Shroud Assembly sold separately.
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
Item DetailsFiller Location: R
Brass Drain Cock Fitting: 1/4" NPT (included)
Filler Neck Hose Barb: 1/8" Straight (included)
Dry Weight: 15.50 lbs
- 100% Aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace Brazed Core - 2 rows of 1" tubes
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
- Billet filler neck offers strength and higher quality appearance over stamped
- Built-in fin covers (top & bottom) provide a great finish & aid installation
- Drain Cock included
- Inlets and outlets are positioned correctly for ease of flow
More Like This
AFCO 80102NPZ GM Performance Aluminum Radiator, 31 x 18.5 In, Polished
AFCO 1967-79 GM LS Swap Radiator
AFCO Direct Fit 1967-79 GM Radiators
Speedway 1966-90 GM A-Body/B-Body/Truck Aluminum Radiator
AFCO 80127NPZ GM Pol. Performance Aluminum Radiator, 24-1/4 x 19 Inch
Frostbite FB118 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1961-1966 GM
Frostbite FB119 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1961-1966 GM
AFCO 1978-88 GM LS Swap Radiator
AFCO Direct Fit 1978-88 GM Radiators
AFCO Direct Fit 1968-74 Nova Radiators, 20-3/8 Inch Core
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.