AFCO 80101NP Performance 1967-69 Camaro/Firebird Radiator-27.5x18.5 In
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
With 2 rows of 1" cores, AFCO Performance Series Radiators are perfect for the street, the strip, or anything in between. These crossflow radiators feature 2" mounting flanges which can be easily adapted to many applications. They are 100% TIG welded, 100% pressure tested and use no epoxy or sealers. Roughly fits 1967-1969 Chevrolet Camaro and 1967-1969 Pontiac Firebird (GM F-Body).
- 100% Aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace Brazed Core - 2 rows of 1" tubes
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
- Billet filler neck offers strength and higher quality appearance over stamped
- Buil-in fin covers (top & bottom) provide a great finish & aid installation
- Drain Cock included
- Inlets and outlets are positioned correctly for ease of flow
NOT a direct fit - measure your application. May require some modifications and/or fabricating for proper fit.
Fan/Shroud Assembly sold separately.
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
Item DetailsFiller Location: R
Brass Drain Cock Fitting: 1/4" NPT (included)
Filler Neck Hose Barb: 1/8" Straight (included)
Dry Weight: 14.20 lbs
More Like This
AFCO 80103NP Performance Aluminum Radiator, 26-3/4 x 18-1/2 Inch, GM
AFCO Economy Universal GM Aluminum Racing Radiator, 27-1/2 Inch
AFCO 80101-1N Universal Racing Radiator, No Filler, 27-1/2 Inch Chevy
AFCO 80127NP Universal Fit Aluminum Radiator, 24-1/4 x 19 Inch, GM
C&R Radiators 802-26190 Chevy Aluminum Radiator, 19 x 26 Inch
AFCO 80123N Double Pass Style Racing Radiator, 27.5 Inch, -16AN Right
Griffin Aluminum Racing Radiator, Double Row Core
AFCO 80103NPZ Performance GM Alum. Radiator-26.75 x 18.5 Inch-Polished
C&R Radiators Chevy Aluminum Radiator, 19 x 31 Inch
AFCO 80101N Universal Fit 27.5" Chevy Racing Radiator, 22.38" Core
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.