AFCO 80101N Universal Fit 27.5" Chevy Racing Radiator, 22.38" Core
Universal Fit, Single Pass Radiator Style, Crossflow Radiator Flow Direction, Aluminum, Satin
- These Afco radiators allow your car to remain at constant temperature, which means that power delivery is more consistent
- Specially designed to promote optimal air flow and cooling by utilizing appropriate fin count, tube size, core thickness, and fin serration for each particular application
- Features an a100% Aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- It comes 100% TIG welded and pressure-tested
- The cast filler necks feature screw-in-bleed, wont crack or leak with age
Of all the components in the cooling system, the performance of the radiator is the most critical. Afco understands the vital role the radiator plays in protecting the investment you have in your car. That is why they make no excuses or compromises in constructing the best aftermarket radiators in the industry. Dont trust your pride and joy to anything less than Afco quality.
Afco radiators allow your car to remain at constant temperature, which means that power delivery is more consistent. Using years of experience, advanced design, and thorough testing, Afco radiators are designed to promote optimal air flow and cooling by utilizing appropriate fin count, tube size, core thickness, and fin serration for each particular application.
- 100% Aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- 100% TIG welded
- 100% pressure-tested
- Cast filler necks feature screw-in-bleed, wont crack or leak with age
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
Item DetailsFiller Loc: R
Outlet Angle Up/In: 30°/10°
Dry Weight: 13.6 LBS
106-80101N Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
AFCO Economy Universal GM Aluminum Racing Radiator, 27-1/2 Inch
AFCO 80101N-16 Universal Racing Radiator-22.5 In. Core, 27.5 In. Chevy
AFCO 80100N Universal Fit Racing Radiator, 22 Inch Chevy
AFCO 80103N Universal Fit Racing Radiator, 26 Inch Chevy
AFCO 80127N IMCA Style Chassis Standard Universal Radiator-24 In Chevy
AFCO 80101FN Universal Fit Racing Radiator, 27-1/2 Inch Ford/Mopar
AFCO 80102N Universal Fit Racing Radiator, 31 Inch Chevy
AFCO 80102N-16 Universal Fit Racing Radiator, 22 Inch
AFCO 80127FN IMCA Style Chassis Ford/Mopar Universal Radiator - 24 In
AFCO 80100FN Universal Fit Racing Radiator, 22 Inch Ford/Mopar
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
What is the purpose of a fan shroud? Do you even need a fan shroud? Learn why you need a fan shroud to keep your engine cool and at peak performance!
Tim talks about the process of adapting a full size 1932 Ford Radiator to fit in his 1929 Ford Roadster project.
Tired of straightening damaged fins or replacing your new race radiator? Try protecting it with a sheet of Nomex honeycomb and let it take the beating instead of your expensive radiator.
In this Tech Tip, John offers some guidance to a customer looking to cool his 1946 Ford Sedan.