AFCO 80101FNP Performance Aluminum Radiator, 27-1/2x19 Inch-Ford/Mopar
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
With 2 rows of 1" cores, AFCO Performance Series Radiators are perfect for the street, the strip, or anything in between. These crossflow radiators feature 2" mounting flanges which can be easily adapted to many applications. They are 100% TIG welded, 100% pressure tested and use no epoxy or sealers.
- 1962-70 Plymouth Belvedere
- 1965-74 Plymouth Satellite/Road Runner
- 1965-74 Dodge Coronet/Charger
- 1962-64 Dodge Polara
- 1962-64 Plymouth Savoy
NOT a direct fit - measure your application. May require some modifications and/or fabricating for proper fit.
Fan/Shroud Assembly sold separately.
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
- 100% Aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace Brazed Core - 2 rows of 1" tubes
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
- Billet filler neck offers strength and higher quality appearance over stamped
- Built-in fin covers (top & bottom) provide a great finish & aid installation
- Drain Cock included
- Inlets and outlets are positioned correctly for ease of flow
More Like This
AFCO 80118N O-Ring Inlet Style Radiator, Left Side Filler Neck
AFCO 80103NPZ Performance GM Alum. Radiator-26.75 x 18.5 Inch-Polished
AFCO 80101NDP-16 Double Pass Radiator, 27.5 Inch, -16 AN R Side Inlet
AFCO 80102NP Performance Aluminum Radiator, 32 x 18-1/2 Inch, GM
Speedway Ford-Mopar Universal Radiator
Afco 80241FN Radiator 1982-1994 Ranger V-8 Conversion
AFCO 80101N-16 Universal Racing Radiator-22.5 In. Core, 27.5 In. Chevy
AFCO 80102NPZ GM Performance Aluminum Radiator, 31 x 18.5 In, Polished
AFCO 80119N 25-3/8 Inch Double Pass Radiator, 1.5 In. Right Side Inlet
AFCO Universal FIt Radiator
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.