CUSTOM RADIATOR DOUBLE PASS
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item AUP6321 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is garage sale priced because it has an extra bung welded into the tank.
AFCO Racing is proud to announce the new series of 19” x 27-1/2” double pass radiators. The radiator features a new 1.5” thick core for improved air-flow. These race proven lightweight radiators fit like a standard radiator and installation is simple with no major modifications needed for mounting. All AFCO Radiators are 100% TIG-welded with no epoxy used and are 100% pressure tested.
- Double Pass
- 19" x 27-1/2"
More Like This
AFCO 80124N Double Pass O-Ring Style Radiator-27.5" Right 2x16ANF
AFCO 80119N 25-3/8 Inch Double Pass Radiator, 1.5 In. Right Side Inlet
AFCO 80102NDP-16 32 Inch Double Pass Racing Radiator, -16 AN Inlet
AFCO 80130FNDP Extra Capacity Double Pass Universal Radiator RH Filler
AFCO 80108N Dragster/Roadster Double Pass Radiator w/ Fan and Shroud
AFCO 80108NR Dragster/Roadster Double Pass Radiator
AFCO 80108NZ Dragster/Roadster Double Pass Radiator w/ Fan and Shroud
AFCO 80185NDP-U Dirt Late Model Lightweight Double Pass Radiator
AFCO 80185NDP Dirt Late Model Lightweight Double Pass Radiator
AFCO 80104LWNA Lightweight Double Pass LH Radiator, Scirrocco
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.