AFCO 6895M Reactor Rear Drag Shocks - Mopar
64-79 Dodge, 62-76 Plymouth, Mono Tube Shock Type, Aluminum Shock Body Material, Rear Position
AFCO Single Adjustable Monotube REAR shocks are an economical alternative to the fully double adjustable design. The single adjustable gives you the ability to adjust rebound dampening control without affecting the compression dampening characteristics of the shock. Coil-over kit is included.
- Quicker R.T.s
- Gas Mono-tube design for superior tuning and performance
- Rebound adjustable only - will not bleed over to compression
- Includes coil-over kit
- 100% co-Tested and Serial Numbered
See Applications tab for Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth chassis fittment.
Item Details15.20" Comp, 24.20" Ext
- '74-'78 Fullsize
- '57-'64 Fullsize
- '70-'74 Challenger
- '65-'72 Charger/Coronet
- '75-'76 Cordoba
- '77-'79 Magnum
- '64-'76 Dart
- '62-'78 Monaco
- '61-'62 Monaco
- '64-'74 Barracuda
- '73-'74 Satellite/Belvedere
- '65-'72 Satellite/Belvedere
- '62-'70 Savoy/Fury/Belvedere
- '67-'70 GTX
- '68-'75 Roadrunner
- '64-'76 Duster/Valiant
- The rebound adjustment is the most critical in tuning a drag racing set-up. This adjustment allows the tuner to dial in the "un-loading action" of the chassis and keep the tires planted during the critical first 60' down the track.
- Check extended and compressed dimensions.
- Body Mount: 5/8" I.D. Bearing (1/2" wide)
- Shaft Mount: 1/2" I.D. Bearing (5/8" wide)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
AFCO 3895M Eliminator Rear Shocks, Single Adj - Mopar
QA1 TD901 Stocker Star Shock, 23.87/14.87 Ext/Comp, Mopar A/B/E-Body
QA1 TN501 Stocker Star A NA Shock, Front, Mopar A/B/E-Body
QA1 TN901 Stocker Star A NA Shock, 23.87/14.87 Ext/Comp, GM Truck/Chrysler
QA1 TS501 Stocker Star Shock, Front, 15.5/10.25 Ext/Comp, Mopar A/B/E-Body
QA1 TS901 Stocker Star Shock, 23.87/14.87 Ext/Comp, Mopar A/B/E-Body
QA1 TD501 Stocker Star Shock, Front, 15.5/10.25 Ext/Comp, Mopar A/B/E-Body
AFCO 3890M Eliminator Rear Shocks, Double Adj - Mopar
Lakewood 40101 Drag Shock, Ford/GM/Mopar, Front 90/10
KYB KG5512 Gas-a-Just Rear Shock, 8.66 Stroke, 22.64 Ext, 13.98 Comp
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
Follow along as Kyle Vanover share tips on how to keep your shocks clean.
Kyle Vanover explains the results of tires rubbing on shocks. Check out this video and give the Speedway Motors Shock Tech department a call for assistance.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.