AFCO 6895M Reactor Rear Drag Shocks - Mopar
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
AFCO Single Adjustable Monotube REAR shocks are an economical alternative to the fully double adjustable design. The single adjustable gives you the ability to adjust rebound dampening control without affecting the compression dampening characteristics of the shock. Coil-over kit is included.
- Quicker R.T.s
- Gas Mono-tube design for superior tuning and performance
- Rebound adjustable only - will not bleed over to compression
- Includes coil-over kit
- 100% co-Tested and Serial Numbered
See Applications tab for Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth chassis fittment.
Item Details15.20" Comp, 24.20" Ext
- '74-'78 Fullsize
- '57-'64 Fullsize
- '70-'74 Challenger
- '65-'72 Charger/Coronet
- '75-'76 Cordoba
- '77-'79 Magnum
- '64-'76 Dart
- '62-'78 Monaco
- '61-'62 Monaco
- '64-'74 Barracuda
- '73-'74 Satellite/Belvedere
- '65-'72 Satellite/Belvedere
- '62-'70 Savoy/Fury/Belvedere
- '67-'70 GTX
- '68-'75 Roadrunner
- '64-'76 Duster/Valiant
- The rebound adjustment is the most critical in tuning a drag racing set-up. This adjustment allows the tuner to dial in the "un-loading action" of the chassis and keep the tires planted during the critical first 60' down the track.
- Check extended and compressed dimensions.
- Body Mount: 5/8" I.D. Bearing (1/2" wide)
- Shaft Mount: 1/2" I.D. Bearing (5/8" wide)
More Like This
AFCO 3895M Eliminator Rear Shocks, Single Adj - Mopar
AFCO 3890M Eliminator Rear Shocks, Double Adj - Mopar
AFCO 3895CM 1957-79 Dodge-Plymouth Pro Touring Single Adj. Rear Shock
AFCO 3890CM 1957-79 Dodge-Plymouth Pro Touring Double Adj. Rear Shock
AFCO Silver Series Dirt Late Model 4-Link 9 Inch Shock, Rear Slick
AFCO 1693-6 Aluminum Threaded Small Body Rear Shock, Comp/Reb: 3/6
AFCO 1693-9 Aluminum Threaded Small Body Rear Shock, Comp/Reb: 3/9
Bilstein Aluminum Threaded Gas Shock, 9 Inch Stroke, Comp/Rebound: 4/4
AFCO 3190CA 31 Series Alum Mono-Tube Single Adj. Shock, 9 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3290SA 32 Series Double Adj Mono-Tube Alum Shocks-9 In. Swing Arm
Q & A
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy Truck in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th Anniversary. Jason and Tom take a few minutes to talk about the rear suspension the team used on the truck.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.