AFCO 6875R-2 Reactor Rear Drag Shock, Chevy/GM, 7 Inch Stroke
Corvette, Monte Carlo, Monza, Vega, Mustang, Ranchero, Capri, Cougar, Montego, Camaro, Falcon
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO Single Adjustable Monotube REAR shocks are an economical alternative to the fully double adjustable design. The single adjustable gives you the ability to adjust rebound dampening control without affecting the compression dampening characteristics of the shock.
- Body Mount: Tie Bar with 2.375" bolt centers
- Shaft Mount: 9/16" Stud (3-1/8" length, 1-1/8" threads, 1-3/4" washers)
- Quicker R.T.s
- Gas Mono-tube design for superior tuning and performance
- Rebound adjustable only - will not bleed over to compression
- Can be upgraded to a coil-over shock
- 100% co-Tested and Serial Numbered
- The rebound adjustment is the most critical in tuning a drag racing set-up. This adjustment allows the tuner to dial in the "un-loading action" of the chassis and keep the tires planted during the critical first 60 down the track.
- Can be used as a coil-over shock with 106-20135D coil-over hardware kit (purchase separate).
Fits most 55-96 GM chassis - see Applications tab for fittment.
14.47" Comp, 21.42" Ext
- '82-'96 Blazer/S-10* - Part # 1066875R1
- '68-'87 El Camino* - Part # 1066875R1
- '64-'67 El Camino* - Part # 1066875R1
- '93-'02 Camaro" - Part # 1066875R
- '82-'92 Camaro" - Part # 1066875R
- '70-'81 Camaro* - Part # 1066875R2
- '67-'69 Camaro" - Part # 1066875R
- '68-'83 Chevelle/Malibu* - Part # 1066875R1
- '64-'67 Chevelle/Malibu* - Part # 1066875R1
- '76-'87 Chevette" - Part # 1063875R
- '74-'79 Chevy II/Nova" - Part # 1066875R
- '73 Nova Non - H.D. Rear - Part # 1066875F (same as '93-'02 Camaro FRONT - mounting point mods may be needed)
- '73 Nova With H.D. Rear* - Part # 1066875R1
- '68-'72 Nova W/ Mono-leaf" - Part # 1066875R1
- '68-'72 Nova W/ Multi-leaf* - Part # 1066875R1
- '62-'67 Chevy II W/ Multi-leaf" - Part # 1066875R
- '53-'62 Corvette" - Part #1066875R
- '65-'86 Fullsize* - Part # 1066875R1
- '55-'57 Fullsize* - Part # 1066875R1
- '70-'88 Monte Carlo* - Part # 1066875R1
- '75-'80 Monza" - Part # 1066875R1
- '72-'77 Vega" - Part # 1066875R1
(*) May need to "slot" tie bar mount.
(") Check extended and compressed dimensions.
More Like This
AFCO 3870PTC Aluminum Double Adjustable Shock
AFCO 6875R 6875R Reactor Rear Drag Shock, Ford/Mercury, 7 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3870R Eliminator Rear Double Adj. Shock, 7 In Stroke-Ford/Mercury
AFCO 3875R Eliminator Rear Shocks-Single Adj. 7 In Stroke-Ford/Mercury
AFCO 3875CR Pro Touring Single Adjustable Rear Shock, Ford/Mercury/GM
Competition Engineering C2700 Adjustable Drag Shock
AFCO 6845C Aluminum Shock Mono-tube 68 Series Rebound Adjustable
AFCO 3845F Eliminator Front Shocks, Single Adj - Chevy/GM/Dodge Truck
AFCO 3840CF Pro Touring Double Adj Front Shock, Chevy/GM/Dodge Truck
AFCO 3840SRC Aluminum Shock, Twin Tube, 38 Series
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.