AFCO 6875R-1 Reactor Rear Drag Shock, Chevy/GM, 7 Inch Stroke
64-87 Buick, 55-57 Chevy, 64-96 Chevy, 70-96 GMC, 64-88 Oldsmobile, 64-87 Pontiac
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO Single Adjustable Monotube REAR shocks are an economical alternative to the fully double adjustable design. The single adjustable gives you the ability to adjust rebound dampening control without affecting the compression dampening characteristics of the shock.
- Body Mount: Tie Bar with 2.375" bolt centers
- Shaft Mount: 1/2" I.D. bearing (1.06")
- Quicker R.T.s
- Gas Mono-tube design for superior tuning and performance
- Rebound adjustable only - will not bleed over to compression
- Can be upgraded to a coil-over shock
- 100% co-Tested and Serial Numbered
- The rebound adjustment is the most critical in tuning a drag racing set-up. This adjustment allows the tuner to dial in the "un-loading action" of the chassis and keep the tires planted during the critical first 60 down the track.
- Can be used as a coil-over shock with 106-20135D coil-over hardware kit (purchase separate).
Fits most 55-96 GM chassis - see Applications tab for fittment.
Item Details13.20" Comp, 20.20" Ext
- '82-'96 Blazer/S-10* - Part # 1066875R1
- '68-'87 El Camino* - Part # 1066875R1
- '64-'67 El Camino* - Part # 1066875R1
- '68-'83 Chevelle/Malibu* - Part # 1066875R1
- '64-'67 Chevelle/Malibu* - Part # 1066875R1
- '73 Nova With H.D. Rear* - Part # 1066875R1
- '68-'72 Nova W/ Mono-leaf" - Part # 1066875R1
- '68-'72 Nova W/ Multi-leaf* - Part # 1066875R1
- '65-'86 Fullsize* - Part # 1066875R1
- '55-'57 Fullsize* - Part # 1066875R1
- '70-'88 Monte Carlo* - Part # 1066875R1
- '75-'80 Monza" - Part # 1066875R1
- '72-'77 Vega" - Part # 1066875R1
(*) May need to "slot" tie bar mount.
(") Check extended and compressed dimensions.
More Like This
Lakewood 40310 Drag Shock, 70/30, Rear, GM
Lakewood 40300 Drag Shock, GM Applications, 50/50, RWD, Red
Lakewood 40100 Drag Shock, 90/10, Front, GM, A/G, Body
Lakewood 40120 Drag Shock, 70/30, Front, GM
AFCO 3840CF Pro Touring Double Adj Front Shock, Chevy/GM/Dodge Truck
KYB 343127 Excel-G Front Gas Shock, 13.58 Ext, 8.66 Comp
KYB KG5504 Gas-a-Just Rear Shock, 7.48 Stroke, 20.04 Ext, 12.56 Comp
KYB 343157 Excel-G Rear Gas Shock, 8.07 Stroke, 20.39 Ext, 12.32 Comp
KYB KG4515 Gas-a-Just Front Shock, 4.92 Stroke, 14.57 Ext, 9.65 Comp
Lakewood 40121 Drag Shock, 70/30, Front, Ford/GM/Mopar
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Follow along as Kyle Vanover share tips on how to keep your shocks clean.
Kyle Vanover explains the results of tires rubbing on shocks. Check out this video and give the Speedway Motors Shock Tech department a call for assistance.
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!