AFCO 6875R-1 Reactor Rear Drag Shock, Chevy/GM, 7 Inch Stroke
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 8 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO Single Adjustable Monotube REAR shocks are an economical alternative to the fully double adjustable design. The single adjustable gives you the ability to adjust rebound dampening control without affecting the compression dampening characteristics of the shock.
- Body Mount: Tie Bar with 2.375" bolt centers
- Shaft Mount: 1/2" I.D. bearing (1.06")
- Quicker R.T.s
- Gas Mono-tube design for superior tuning and performance
- Rebound adjustable only - will not bleed over to compression
- Can be upgraded to a coil-over shock
- 100% co-Tested and Serial Numbered
- The rebound adjustment is the most critical in tuning a drag racing set-up. This adjustment allows the tuner to dial in the "un-loading action" of the chassis and keep the tires planted during the critical first 60 down the track.
- Can be used as a coil-over shock with 106-20135D coil-over hardware kit (purchase separate).
Fits most 55-96 GM chassis - see Applications tab for fittment.
Item Details13.20" Comp, 20.20" Ext
- '82-'96 Blazer/S-10* - Part # 1066875R1
- '68-'87 El Camino* - Part # 1066875R1
- '64-'67 El Camino* - Part # 1066875R1
- '68-'83 Chevelle/Malibu* - Part # 1066875R1
- '64-'67 Chevelle/Malibu* - Part # 1066875R1
- '73 Nova With H.D. Rear* - Part # 1066875R1
- '68-'72 Nova W/ Mono-leaf" - Part # 1066875R1
- '68-'72 Nova W/ Multi-leaf* - Part # 1066875R1
- '65-'86 Fullsize* - Part # 1066875R1
- '55-'57 Fullsize* - Part # 1066875R1
- '70-'88 Monte Carlo* - Part # 1066875R1
- '75-'80 Monza" - Part # 1066875R1
- '72-'77 Vega" - Part # 1066875R1
(*) May need to "slot" tie bar mount.
(") Check extended and compressed dimensions.
More Like This
AFCO 6875R 6875R Reactor Rear Drag Shock, Ford/Mercury, 7 Inch Stroke
AFCO 6875R-2 Reactor Rear Drag Shock, Chevy/GM, 7 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3870CR-1 Pro Touring Double Adjustable Rear Shock, Chevy / GM
AFCO 3875CR-1 Pro Touring Single Adjustable Rear Shock, Chevy / GM
AFCO 3870R Eliminator Rear Double Adj. Shock, 7 In Stroke-Ford/Mercury
AFCO 3875R Eliminator Rear Shocks-Single Adj. 7 In Stroke-Ford/Mercury
AFCO 3875R-1 Eliminator Rear Shock-7 Inch, Bearing Shaft, Chevrolet/GM
AFCO 3875R-2 Eliminator Adj Rear Shock-7 Inch-Shaft Stud, Chevrolet/GM
AFCO 3870R-1 Eliminator Double Adjustable Rear Shock, 7 Inch, Chevy/GM
AFCO 3870CR Pro Touring Double Adjustable Rear Shock, Ford/Mercury/GM
Q & A
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.