AFCO 6875R-1 6875R-1 Reactor Rear Drag Shock, Chevy/GM, 7 Inch Stroke
AFCO Single Adjustable Monotube REAR shocks are an economical alternative to the fully double adjustable design. The single adjustable gives you the ability to adjust rebound dampening control without affecting the compression dampening characteristics of the shock.
- Body Mount: Tie Bar with 2.375" bolt centers
- Shaft Mount: 1/2" I.D. bearing (1.06")
- Quicker R.T.s
- Gas Mono-tube design for superior tuning and performance
- Rebound adjustable only - will not bleed over to compression
- Can be upgraded to a coil-over shock
- 100% co-Tested and Serial Numbered
- The rebound adjustment is the most critical in tuning a drag racing set-up. This adjustment allows the tuner to dial in the "un-loading action" of the chassis and keep the tires planted during the critical first 60 down the track.
- Can be used as a coil-over shock with 106-20135D coil-over hardware kit (purchase separate).
Fits most 55-96 GM chassis - see Applications tab for fittment.
Item Details13.20" Comp, 20.20" Ext
- '82-'96 Blazer/S-10* - Part # 1066875R1
- '68-'87 El Camino* - Part # 1066875R1
- '64-'67 El Camino* - Part # 1066875R1
- '68-'83 Chevelle/Malibu* - Part # 1066875R1
- '64-'67 Chevelle/Malibu* - Part # 1066875R1
- '73 Nova With H.D. Rear* - Part # 1066875R1
- '68-'72 Nova W/ Mono-leaf" - Part # 1066875R1
- '68-'72 Nova W/ Multi-leaf* - Part # 1066875R1
- '65-'86 Fullsize* - Part # 1066875R1
- '55-'57 Fullsize* - Part # 1066875R1
- '70-'88 Monte Carlo* - Part # 1066875R1
- '75-'80 Monza" - Part # 1066875R1
- '72-'77 Vega" - Part # 1066875R1
(*) May need to "slot" tie bar mount.
(") Check extended and compressed dimensions.
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 1066875R1 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
AFCO 6875R 6875R Reactor Rear Drag Shock, Ford/Mercury, 7 Inch Stroke
AFCO 6845F Reactor Front Drag Shocks - Chevrolet/GM/Dodge
AFCO 6895M Reactor Rear Drag Shocks - Mopar
AFCO 3250-1 Swing Arm Dragster Shock, Canister Series, 5 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3270C Pro Touring Elite Series Shock, 7 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3240C Pro Touring Elite Series Shock, 4 Inch Stroke
Afco Street Rod Shocks, Gas
AFCO 63 Series Rebound Adjustable Shock, Right Front
AFCO 63 Series Rebound Adjustable Shock, Right Rear
AFCO 63 Series Compression Adjustable Shock, Right Rear
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
Follow along as Kyle Vanover share tips on how to keep your shocks clean.
Kyle Vanover explains the results of tires rubbing on shocks. Check out this video and give the Speedway Motors Shock Tech department a call for assistance.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.