AFCO 6875F Reactor 1993-02 Camaro Front Drag Shocks
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO Single Adjustable Monotube FRONT shocks are an economical alternative to the fully double adjustable design. The single adjustable gives you the ability to adjust rebound dampening control without affecting the compression dampening characteristics of the shock. Plus, with AFCOs exclusive "BNC" valving, these shocks eliminate bounce caused by the impact after a wheel stand.
Fits 1993-2002 Chevy Camaro and Pontiac Firebird.
- Quicker R.T.s
- Gas Mono-tube design for superior tuning and performance
- Rebound adjustable only - will not bleed over to compression
- BNC Valving eliminates front end bounce
- Can be upgraded to a coil-over shock with included kit
- 100% co-Tested and Serial Numbered
Note: Coil-over kit is included with each shock. Coil spring NOT included.
Item Details13.20" Comp, 20.20" Ext
- The rebound adjustment is the most critical in tuning a drag racing set-up. This adjustment allows the tuner to dial in the "un-loading action" of the chassis and keep the tires planted during the critical first 60' down the track.
- Body Mount: Tie Bar Mount w/ 2.625" bolt centers
- Shaft Mount: 1/2" I.D. bearing (1.06" wide)
More Like This
AFCO 3875F Eliminator 1993-02 Camaro Front Shocks - Single Adj
AFCO 3870F/BNC Eliminator BNC Front Shock, 1993-02 Camaro/Firebird
AFCO 3870F Eliminator 1993-02 Camaro Front Shocks - Double Adj
AFCO 3770 Series Twin-Tube Double Adjust. Shock-7 Inch, Standard Front
AFCO 3870CF Pro Touring Double Adjustable Front Shock
AFCO 3875CF Pro Touring Single Adjustable Front Shock
AFCO 2175D 21 Series Large Body Threaded Gas Shock-7 Inch, LH, 5 Valve
Bilstein 30/50 Aluminum Threaded Gas Shock-7 Inch Stroke, Comp 5/Reb 3
Bilstein Alum. Threaded Body Gas Shock, 7 In Stroke, Comp/Rebound: 4/4
Bilstein 45/45 Aluminum Threaded Shock-7 Inch Stroke, Comp 4.5/Reb 4.5
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy Truck in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th Anniversary. Jason and Tom take a few minutes to talk about the rear suspension the team used on the truck.