AFCO 6875F Reactor 1993-02 Camaro Front Drag Shocks
70-81 Chevy Camaro, 93-02 Chevy Camaro, 70-81 Pontiac Firebird, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO Single Adjustable Monotube FRONT shocks are an economical alternative to the fully double adjustable design. The single adjustable gives you the ability to adjust rebound dampening control without affecting the compression dampening characteristics of the shock. Plus, with AFCOs exclusive "BNC" valving, these shocks eliminate bounce caused by the impact after a wheel stand.
Fits 1993-2002 Chevy Camaro and Pontiac Firebird.
- Quicker R.T.s
- Gas Mono-tube design for superior tuning and performance
- Rebound adjustable only - will not bleed over to compression
- BNC Valving eliminates front end bounce
- Can be upgraded to a coil-over shock with included kit
- 100% co-Tested and Serial Numbered
Note: Coil-over kit is included with each shock. Coil spring NOT included.
Item Details13.20" Comp, 20.20" Ext
- The rebound adjustment is the most critical in tuning a drag racing set-up. This adjustment allows the tuner to dial in the "un-loading action" of the chassis and keep the tires planted during the critical first 60' down the track.
- Body Mount: Tie Bar Mount w/ 2.625" bolt centers
- Shaft Mount: 1/2" I.D. bearing (1.06" wide)
More Like This
AFCO 3875F Eliminator 1993-02 Camaro Front Shocks - Single Adj
AFCO 3870F Eliminator 1993-02 Camaro Front Shocks - Double Adj
AFCO 3875R Eliminator Rear Shocks-Single Adj. 7 In Stroke-Ford/Mercury
AFCO 3850F Eliminator 1962-67 Chevy II Front Shocks, Double Adj
AFCO 1022 10 Series Street/Strip/Track Front Shock, Comp/Reb: 7/4
AFCO 3875CF Pro Touring Single Adjustable Front Shock
AFCO 3870CF Pro Touring Double Adjustable Front Shock
KYB KG5526 Gas-a-Just Rear Shock, 7.95 Stroke, 20.43 Ext, 12.48 Comp
QA1 27945-3 27 Series Monotube Shock, 9.4/14 Comp/Ext, 5-3 Valving
QA1 27583-5M 27 Series Shock, 13/21.38 Comp/Ext, 3-5M Valving
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Information behind the various styles of available shock absorbers.
Speedway Motors shares a How-To of selecting the right coilovers for your T-Bucket.