AFCO 6865M Reactor Mopar Front Drag Shock, 6 Inch Stroke
Charger, Coronet, Magnum, Roadrunner, Challenger, Barracuda, GTX, Mono Tube Shock Type
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 0 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO Single Adjustable Monotube FRONT shocks are an economical alternative to the fully double adjustable design. The single adjustable gives you the ability to adjust rebound dampening control without affecting the compression dampening characteristics of the shock. Plus, with AFCOs exclusive "BNC" valving, these shocks eliminate bounce caused by the impact after a wheel stand.
- Quicker R.T.s
- Gas Mono-tube design for superior tuning and performance
- Rebound adjustable only - will not bleed over to compression
- BNC Valving eliminates front end bounce
- Can be upgraded to a coil-over shock
- 100% co-Tested and Serial Numbered
- Body Mount: 1/2" I.D. Bearing (1.06" wide)
- Shaft Mount: 9/16" Stud (3-1/8" length, 1-1/8" threads, 1-3/4" washers)
See Applications tab for Dodge-Plymouth chassis fittment.
Item Details12.2" Comp, 18.2" Ext
- '70-'74 Challenger - Part # 1066865M
- '73-'78 Charger/Coronet - Part # 1066865M
- '65-'72 Charger/Coronet - Part # 1066855M
- '77-'79 Magnum - Part # 1066865M
- '64-'76 Dart - Part # 1066855M
- '62-'78 Monaco - Part # 1066855M
- '64-'74 Barracuda - Part # 1066865M
- '65-'72 Satellite/Belvedere - Part # 1066855M
- '62-'70 Savoy/Fury/Belvedere - Part # 1066855M
- '67-'70 GTX - Part # 1066865M
- '68-'75 Roadrunner - Part # 1066865M
- '64-'76 Duster/Valiant - Part # 1066855M
- The rebound adjustment is the most critical in tuning a drag racing set-up. This adjustment allows the tuner to dial in the "un-loading action" of the chassis and keep the tires planted during the critical first 60' down the track.
- Can be used as a coil-over shock with 106-20135D coil-over hardware kit (purchase separate).
- Check extended and compressed dimensions.
More Like This
AFCO 3850M Mopar Eliminator Double Adjustable Front Shock, 5 In Stroke
AFCO 3865M Mopar Eliminator Single Adjustable Front Shock, 6 In Stroke
AFCO 3890M Eliminator Rear Shocks, Double Adj - Mopar
AFCO 6895M Reactor Rear Drag Shocks - Mopar
RideTech 22199867 HQ Series Shock Absorber, 8.35" Stroke
QA1 TD901 Stocker Star Shock, 23.87/14.87 Ext/Comp, Mopar A/B/E-Body
QA1 TN501 Stocker Star A NA Shock, Front, Mopar A/B/E-Body
QA1 TN901 Stocker Star A NA Shock, 23.87/14.87 Ext/Comp, GM Truck/Chrysler
QA1 TR501 Stocker Star R-Series Shock, Front, Mopar A/B/E-Body
QA1 TS501 Stocker Star Shock, Front, 15.5/10.25 Ext/Comp, Mopar A/B/E-Body
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!