AFCO 6865M Reactor Mopar Front Drag Shock, 6 Inch Stroke
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 0 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO Single Adjustable Monotube FRONT shocks are an economical alternative to the fully double adjustable design. The single adjustable gives you the ability to adjust rebound dampening control without affecting the compression dampening characteristics of the shock. Plus, with AFCOs exclusive "BNC" valving, these shocks eliminate bounce caused by the impact after a wheel stand.
- Quicker R.T.s
- Gas Mono-tube design for superior tuning and performance
- Rebound adjustable only - will not bleed over to compression
- BNC Valving eliminates front end bounce
- Can be upgraded to a coil-over shock
- 100% co-Tested and Serial Numbered
- Body Mount: 1/2" I.D. Bearing (1.06" wide)
- Shaft Mount: 9/16" Stud (3-1/8" length, 1-1/8" threads, 1-3/4" washers)
See Applications tab for Dodge-Plymouth chassis fittment.
Item Details12.2" Comp, 18.2" Ext
- '70-'74 Challenger - Part # 1066865M
- '73-'78 Charger/Coronet - Part # 1066865M
- '65-'72 Charger/Coronet - Part # 1066855M
- '77-'79 Magnum - Part # 1066865M
- '64-'76 Dart - Part # 1066855M
- '62-'78 Monaco - Part # 1066855M
- '64-'74 Barracuda - Part # 1066865M
- '65-'72 Satellite/Belvedere - Part # 1066855M
- '62-'70 Savoy/Fury/Belvedere - Part # 1066855M
- '67-'70 GTX - Part # 1066865M
- '68-'75 Roadrunner - Part # 1066865M
- '64-'76 Duster/Valiant - Part # 1066855M
- The rebound adjustment is the most critical in tuning a drag racing set-up. This adjustment allows the tuner to dial in the "un-loading action" of the chassis and keep the tires planted during the critical first 60' down the track.
- Can be used as a coil-over shock with 106-20135D coil-over hardware kit (purchase separate).
- Check extended and compressed dimensions.
More Like This
AFCO 3860F/BNC Eliminator BNC Front Shock, Mopar B & E Body
AFCO 3860CM Dodge/Plymouth Double Adj. Front Shock, A/B/E Body
AFCO 3865M Mopar Eliminator Single Adjustable Front Shock, 6 In Stroke
AFCO 3860M Mopar Eliminator Double Adjustable Front Shock, 6 In Stroke
AFCO 3865CM Dodge/Plymouth Pro Single Adj. Front Shock, A/B/E Body
AFCO 2163 21 Series Aluminum Non-Adj Gas Shock, 6 Inch, Comp/Reb: 3/3
AFCO 2665-36Z 26 Series Alum Adjustable Shock, 6 Inch, Comp 5/Reb 3-6
AFCO 2664-36Z 26 Series Alum Adjustable Shock, 6 Inch, Comp 4/Reb 3-6
AFCO 2665-48Z 26 Series Alum Adjustable Shock, 6 Inch, Comp 5/Reb 4-8
AFCO 2663-610Z 26 Series Alum Adjustable Shock 6 Inch, Comp 3/Reb 6-10
Q & A
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.