AFCO 6865 Reactor Gas Bracket Attack Coil-Over Shock, 6 Inch Stroke
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO Single Adjustable Monotube Bracket Attack coil-over shocks are an economical alternative to the fully double adjustable design. The single adjustable gives you the ability to adjust rebound dampening control without affecting the compression dampening characteristics of the shock.
The rebound adjustment is the most critical in tuning a drag racing set-up. This adjustment allows the tuner to dial in the "un-loading action" of the chassis and keep the tires planted during the critical first 60 down the track.
- Quicker R.T.s
- Gas Mono-tube design for superior tuning and performance
- Rebound adjustable only - will not bleed over to compression
- 100% co-Tested and Serial Numbered
Includes coil-over kit. Coil spring NOT included.
Item Details12.81" Comp, 18.81" Ext, 14" spring height
14.75"-16.75" @ ride height
More Like This
AFCO 6875 Reactor Gas Bracket Attack Coil-Over Shock, 7 Inch Stroke
AFCO 6845 Reactor Gas Bracket Attack Coil-Over Shock, 4 Inch Stroke
AFCO 6855 Reactor Gas Bracket Attack Coil-Over Shock, 5 Inch Stroke
Eibach 28110.712 Multi-Pro-R1 Coilover Kit, Single Adj., Dodge
Eibach 2895.713 Multi-Pro-R2 Coilover Kit, Double Adj., Dodge
Eibach 35101.712 Multi-Pro-R1 Coilover Kit, Single Adj., Ford
Eibach 5536.712 Multi-Pro-R1 Coilover Kit, Single Adj., Miata
Pro Shocks C250/GM300 1955-1957 SB Chevy V8 Coilover Conversion
Pro Shocks® C250GM450 1955-1957 B/B Chevy V8 Front Coilover Conversion
Eibach 2072.711 Pro-Street Coilover Kit, Height Adjustable, M3