AFCO 6855M Reactor 1962-67 Chevy II Front Drag Shock, 5 Inch Stroke
62-67 Chevy Chevy II, Mono Tube Shock Type, Aluminum Shock Body Material, Front Position
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO Single Adjustable Monotube FRONT shocks are an economical alternative to the fully double adjustable design. The single adjustable gives you the ability to adjust rebound dampening control without affecting the compression dampening characteristics of the shock. Plus, with AFCOs exclusive "BNC" valving, these shocks eliminate bounce caused by the impact after a wheel stand.
- Quicker R.T.s
- Gas Mono-tube design for superior tuning and performance
- Rebound adjustable only - will not bleed over to compression
- BNC Valving eliminates front end bounce
- Can be upgraded to a coil-over shock
- 100% co-Tested and Serial Numbered
- Body Mount: 1/2" I.D. Bearing (1.06" wide)
- Shaft Mount: 9/16" Stud (3-1/8" length, 1-1/8" threads, 1-3/4" washers)
Fits 1962-1967 Chevy II Nova. (May need to "slot" tie bar mount.)
Item Details11.20" Comp, 16.20" Ext
- The rebound adjustment is the most critical in tuning a drag racing set-up. This adjustment allows the tuner to dial in the "un-loading action" of the chassis and keep the tires planted during the critical first 60' down the track.
- Can be used as a coil-over shock with 106-20135D coil-over hardware kit (purchase separate).
More Like This
AFCO 3855M Mopar Eliminator Single Adjustable Front Shock, 5 In Stroke
AFCO 3875R Eliminator Rear Shocks-Single Adj. 7 In Stroke-Ford/Mercury
AFCO 3850F Eliminator 1962-67 Chevy II Front Shocks, Double Adj
AFCO 3850CF 62-67 Chevy Nova Pro Touring Double Adjustable Front Shock
AFCO 3875CR Pro Touring Single Adjustable Rear Shock, Ford/Mercury/GM
AFCO 3855CF 62-67 Chevy Nova Pro Touring Single Adjustable Front Shock
AFCO 3850F/BNC Eliminator BNC Front Shock, Mopar & Chevy II
Lakewood 40310 Drag Shock, 70/30, Rear, GM
QA1 TS506 Stocker Star Shock, 15.35/10.39 Ext/Comp, Chevy II
Lakewood 40301 Rear Drag Shock, 50/50, AMC/Ford/GM
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Information behind the various styles of available shock absorbers.
Speedway Motors shares a How-To of selecting the right coilovers for your T-Bucket.