AFCO 6691903 Ultra HTX 600+ Brake Fluid, 16.9 oz.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
If you are using a parts store brake fluid, you are not getting the most from your brake system. AFCO Ultra HTX racing brake fluid is specifically formulated for racing under the most demanding conditions. Ultra HTX's high wet and dry boiling points give you maximum protection against vapor lock and other problems associated with high brake system temperatures. With a 600+ degree boiling point, Ultra HTX high temp brake fluid sets a new standard for brake fluid performance.
- Specifically formulated for racing
- High wet and dry boiling points
- 600+ degree dry boiling point
- Exceeds D.O.T. 3, 4 and 5.1 requirements
- Virtually elminates vapor lock
Q & A
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.
Pat talks about air solenoids for your air ride setup.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.