AFCO 6640146 Ultralight Curved Vane Rotor, RH Flat Faced
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO's 16+ rotor is the perfect combination of light-weight, excellent cooling and strength. Unique curved vane design reduces weight while retaining surface support to lessen the chance of cupping. Available in slotted or flat faced design, these .810 thick rotors are ready to take you to the winners circle!
- Ultra-lightweight rotor has 16 curved vanes plus additional supports to reduce cupping.
- Designed using premium grade alloys for superb thermal shock stability.
- Machined and double disc ground to assure precise flatness.
- Curve vaned for high volume cooling.
- Premium center - split castings reduce stress risers.
- Rotationally machined balanced - CNC.
- Thickness allows standard mounting configurations without use of pad spacers.
- 8 X 7” bolt circle.
More Like This
AFCO 6640145 Ultralight Curved Vane Rotor, LH Flat Faced
Wilwood 160-0201 Solid Steel Rear Drag Rotor, 11.44 x .350 - 8 on 7 In
Wilwood 160-5844 Ultralite Vented Brake Rotor, 12.19 x .81 In, 7.62 BC
Wilwood 160-0525 Sprint/Mod Drilled Steel Rotor, 12 x .350 - 8 on 7.00
Wilwood 160-3411 Aluminum Front Sprint/Midget Drilled Rotor, 3H
Mustang II Disc Brake Rotor, 5 on 4-1/2 Inch
Ultra Lite TW-250-1000-3 Titanium Ceramic Coated Solid Scalloped Rotor
1979-81 Camaro 11 Inch Brake Rotor
Speedway Cast Iron Drilled Scalloped Brake Rotor - 12.19 x .810
Speedway Cast Iron Drilled Scalloped Brake Rotor, 11.75 x .810 Inch
Q & A
Tim talks about brake booster adjustment.
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
Tim demonstrates the brake assembly with a Wide 5 drum brake and Speedway's new self-energizing backing plate.
Learn how to install an adjustable proportioning valve block.