AFCO 6640146 Ultralight Curved Vane Rotor, RH Flat Faced
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
AFCO's 16+ rotor is the perfect combination of light-weight, excellent cooling and strength. Unique curved vane design reduces weight while retaining surface support to lessen the chance of cupping. Available in slotted or flat faced design, these .810 thick rotors are ready to take you to the winners circle!
- Ultra-lightweight rotor has 16 curved vanes plus additional supports to reduce cupping.
- Designed using premium grade alloys for superb thermal shock stability.
- Machined and double disc ground to assure precise flatness.
- Curve vaned for high volume cooling.
- Premium center - split castings reduce stress risers.
- Rotationally machined balanced - CNC.
- Thickness allows standard mounting configurations without use of pad spacers.
- 8 X 7” bolt circle.
More Like This
AFCO 6640145 Ultralight Curved Vane Rotor, LH Flat Faced
AFCO 9850-8020 Curved Vane Brake Rotor, 11.75 x 1.25 Inch, LH
AFCO 9850-6511 11 Inch Granada Style Rotor, 1975-1981 5 x 4-1/2 Inch
AFCO 9850-6500 GM Metric Style Brake Rotors 1979 and Up, 5 x 5 Inch
AFCO 9850-6510 11 Inch Granada Style Brake Rotor, 1975-1981 5 x 5 Inch
AFCO 9850-6021 Straight Vane Brake Rotor, 11.75 x .81 Inch
AFCO 9850-6600 Rear Rotor Hat, 4.5/4.75 Inch, 11.25 Inch Diameter
AFCO 9850-6120 Straight Vane Brake Rotor, Drilled, 11.75 x 1.25 Inch
AFCO 9850-6020 Straight Vane Brake Rotor, 11.75 x 1.25 Inch
AFCO 6640101 Pillar Vane Flat Rotor, 1.25 Inch, 11.75 Inch Diameter
Q & A
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
If you're changing your brake pads before you hit your first race, it's important to burnish or bed-in your new pads. Check out our quick tech-tip on bedding brakes and how to minimize pad wear and get the best performance out of your brakes.
Tim talks about the options we have for early Ford drum brakes.
Tim demonstrates the brake assembly with a Wide 5 drum brake and Speedway's new self-energizing backing plate.