AFCO 6640145 Ultralight Curved Vane Rotor, LH Flat Faced
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
AFCO's 16+ rotor is the perfect combination of light-weight, excellent cooling and strength. Unique curved vane design reduces weight while retaining surface support to lessen the chance of cupping. Available in slotted or flat faced design, these .810 thick rotors are ready to take you to the winners circle!
- Ultra-lightweight rotor has 16 curved vanes plus additional supports to reduce cupping.
- Designed using premium grade alloys for superb thermal shock stability.
- Machined and double disc ground to assure precise flatness.
- Curve vaned for high volume cooling.
- Premium center - split castings reduce stress risers.
- Rotationally machined balanced - CNC.
- Thickness allows standard mounting configurations without use of pad spacers.
- 8 X 7” bolt circle.
More Like This
AFCO 6640146 Ultralight Curved Vane Rotor, RH Flat Faced
AFCO 9850-8020 Curved Vane Brake Rotor, 11.75 x 1.25 Inch, LH
Wilwood 160-5844 Ultralite Vented Brake Rotor, 12.19 x .81 In, 7.62 BC
Wilwood 160-0525 Sprint/Mod Drilled Steel Rotor, 12 x .350 - 8 on 7.00
Wilwood 160-3411 Aluminum Front Sprint/Midget Drilled Rotor, 3H
Mustang II Disc Brake Rotor, 5 on 4-1/2 Inch
Ultra Lite TW-250-1000-3 Titanium Ceramic Coated Solid Scalloped Rotor
1979-81 Camaro 11 Inch Brake Rotor
Speedway Cast Iron Drilled Scalloped Brake Rotor - 12.19 x .810
Speedway Cast Iron Drilled Scalloped Brake Rotor, 11.75 x .810 Inch
Q & A
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
If you're changing your brake pads before you hit your first race, it's important to burnish or bed-in your new pads. Check out our quick tech-tip on bedding brakes and how to minimize pad wear and get the best performance out of your brakes.
Tim talks about the options we have for early Ford drum brakes.
Tim demonstrates the brake assembly with a Wide 5 drum brake and Speedway's new self-energizing backing plate.