AFCO 6640118 12.19 In Pillar Vanve Drilled Rotor, 1.25 In
Dirt Late Model, Modified, Pavement Late Model, Right Position, Round Rotor Shape, Cast Iron
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Garage Sale Clearance!
AFCO continues the commitment to bring new and innovative components to the racing community. Pillar vane brake rotors are engineered to provide superior strength, reduce rotor weight and run cooler. At the heart of the rotor, each pillar is diamond shaped providing brake pad surface stability as well as reducing rotating weight over rotors of similar strength. Racers will take note of reduced weight when compared to rotors of similar strength. Reduced rotating weight means reduced lap times. When brake performance is discussed, AFCO is the bottom line.
- Designed using premium grade alloys for superb thermal shock stability
- Machined and double disc ground to assure precise flatness
- Precise pillar placement for high volume cooling
- Premium center - split castings reduce stress risers
- Rotationally machined balanced - CNC
- More brake pad surface support (pillars) to prevent rotor cupping
- Strength of an 80 vane rotor with the weight savings of a 32 vane rotor
- Machine balanced to reduce vibration
- Increased cooling capacity - allows for trail braking lap after lap
- Drilled to allow gas to escape - improves rotor and pad efficiency
- 1.25" thick
- 7" bolt circle
- 12.19" diameter
- Weighs 9.8 lbs
More Like This
AFCO 6640110 12.19 Inch Pillar Vane Slotted Rotor, 1.25 Inch, RH Side
AFCO 6640100 Pillar Vane Flat Brake Rotor, .810 Inch, 11.75 Diameter
AFCO 6640105 11.75 Inch Pillar Vane Slotted Rotor, .810 Inch, LH Side
AFCO 6640107 11.75 Inch Pillar Vane Slotted Rotor, 1.25 Inch, LH Side
AFCO 6640104 11.75 Inch Pillar Vane Slotted Rotor, .810 Inch, RH Side
AFCO 6640106 11.75 Inch Pillar Vane Slotted Rotor, 1.25 Inch, RH Side
AFCO 6640112 11.75 In Pillar Vane Drilled Rotor, .810 In
AFCO 6640116 12.19 In Pillar Vane Drilled Rotor, .810 In
Afco 6640121 Slotted Pillar Vane RH Iron Brake Rotor, 11.75 x 1 Inch
Afco 6640122 Slotted Pillar Vane LH Iron Brake Rotor, 11.75 x 1 Inch
Q & A
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
If you're changing your brake pads before you hit your first race, it's important to burnish or bed-in your new pads. Check out our quick tech-tip on bedding brakes and how to minimize pad wear and get the best performance out of your brakes.
After getting the control arms and drop spindles installed last time, we are dying to see what it looks like on the ground. Today we are working with the Speedway Deluxe Disc Brake Kit. Josh and Joe are on a roll!
Tim talks about the options we have for early Ford drum brakes.
We offer a guide to follow when selecting a new set of brake pads for your race car. It's important to know the friction quality and pad size before selecting a new set of racing pads.
Project Chevelle upgrades the 4 drum brakes single master cylinder that was an unfortunate set of boxes checked on this Chevelle’s order sheet.
Heath finally gets the opportunity to work on rear disc brakes. He explains some things that went great during this project, and not so great. Find out what the advantages and disadvantages are of running disc brakes.