AFCO 6640114 11.75 In Pillar Vane Drilled Rotor, 1.25 In
Right Position, Round Rotor Shape, 11.75 Inch Rotor Diameter, Vented Rotor Type, Cast Iron
Garage Sale Clearance!
AFCO continues the commitment to bring new and innovative components to the racing community. Pillar vane brake rotors are engineered to provide superior strength, reduce rotor weight and run cooler. At the heart of the rotor, each pillar is diamond shaped providing brake pad surface stability as well as reducing rotating weight over rotors of similar strength. Racers will take note of reduced weight when compared to rotors of similar strength. Reduced rotating weight means reduced lap times. When brake performance is discussed, AFCO is the bottom line.
- Designed using premium grade alloys for superb thermal shock stability
- Machined and double disc ground to assure precise flatness
- Precise pillar placement for high volume cooling
- Premium center - split castings reduce stress risers
- Rotationally machined balanced - CNC
- More brake pad surface support (pillars) to prevent rotor cupping
- Strength of an 80 vane rotor with the weight savings of a 32 vane rotor
- Machine balanced to reduce vibration
- Increased cooling capacity - allows for trail braking lap after lap
- Drilled to allow gas to escape - improves rotor and pad efficiency
- 1.25" thick
- 7" bolt circle
- 11.75" diameter
- Weighs 9.6 lbs
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
AFCO 6640106 11.75 Inch Pillar Vane Slotted Rotor, 1.25 Inch, RH Side
AFCO 6640107 11.75 Inch Pillar Vane Slotted Rotor, 1.25 Inch, LH Side
AFCO 6640104 11.75 Inch Pillar Vane Slotted Rotor, .810 Inch, RH Side
Afco 6640121 Slotted Pillar Vane RH Iron Brake Rotor, 11.75 x 1 Inch
Afco 6640122 Slotted Pillar Vane LH Iron Brake Rotor, 11.75 x 1 Inch
Afco 6640123 Drilled Pillar Vane Iron Brake Rotor, 11.75 x 1 Inch
AFCO 6640100 Pillar Vane Flat Brake Rotor, .810 Inch, 11.75 Diameter
AFCO 6640105 11.75 Inch Pillar Vane Slotted Rotor, .810 Inch, LH Side
AFCO 9850-6120 Straight Vane Brake Rotor, Drilled, 11.75 x 1.25 Inch
AFCO 9850-6021 Straight Vane Brake Rotor, 11.75 x .81 Inch
Q & A
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
Learn how to bed in or burnish your brake pads. Our quick guide and video will teach you the proper procedure to get the best performance out of your brakes.
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Learn how to assemble a rear axle assembly as we put together ours for the 410 Sprint Car Build. Our team of builders continues to make progress on the car!
Tim talks about the options we have for early Ford drum brakes.
We offer a guide to follow when selecting a new set of brake pads for your race car. It's important to know the friction quality and pad size before selecting a new set of racing pads.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked about finding a set of disc brakes for his 1949 Ford F1 pickup, with one caveat. He wants to use the factory wheels.